MZ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey so for r3 for the bh open when would be a good time for you? I'm gmt -7 (pst) and the weekend would probably work best for me, but I might be able to battle some weekdays after school if that would work better for you
    MZ
    MZ
    Same time zone and activity schedule, so whenever I see u online ig
    A person named jrm was looking for you a while ago in discord... looked like he wants to talk to you
    yea we gotta play for mono playoffs. I see you pretty often on ps so I'll find you online sometime this week/weekend, lmk if a certain time works best
    MZ
    MZ
    Probably gonna have to put it off until Sunday minimum
    if u come online lets fight for lc ssnl
    MZ
    MZ
    i got on main and tours, u still here?
    MZ
    MZ
    I'll be on tours for an hour or so
    hi ubers when? gmt+1 on spring break so fairly active
    MZ
    MZ
    Also on break, about to go to work but I'm here all day tomorrow
    Matame
    kk
    Matame
    ill be around on stours just msg me whenever
    Wait just remembered, ur gmt-8 right? Tbh, idk if we will be able to play during the week, cos im 8 hours ahead of you, and ur only free in the evenign for you, which is like 2-4am for me (which is way too early lol). Maybe we can ask TI for an extension till next weekend? Im on easter break so im p much free the entire day, but iirc ur at school so rip :/
    MZ
    MZ
    yeah, I only just got back. I'll hang around for a while, but if now doesnt work we can just ask for an extension. I'm -7 now and can do mornings before school but only from like 6:30-7 which isn't long enough for some single games of BH let alone 3
    MZ
    MZ
    wait nvm the deadline isn't until the 11th so playing over the weekend is fine
    Racool
    Racool
    Oh, yeah just realised. K then its settled, well just play on the weekend:)
    1v1 bo5 friday my time (-7) works best from 11:30-1:30, gotta get this done b4 tuesday bcz i leave for japan then and idk when i'll be able to play then
    MZ
    MZ
    friday is kinda impossible, I'm here all of today and tomorrow afternoon to night and all of saturday though
    InfernapeTropius11
    InfernapeTropius11
    ok hopefully 2moro works
    Stopping by to say Lunala analysis ready, couldn't tag u in thread bc fucking char limits or something( I needed another post anyway) and was not about to triple post
    MZ
    MZ
    would u mind editing the analysis into a single post and deleting the other one so there arent 3 posts that have some amount of the analysis? It's very confusing. You'll get a check sometime today or tomorrow probably
    sup zard, gmt +1, dumbass rules lc tour when?
    MZ
    MZ
    saturday afternoon?
    zolaski
    zolaski
    hum, u r gmt -8? when u can play at 9pm my time?
    MZ
    MZ
    works for me
    We play for seasonal, I can battle Sunday, and Saturday in the morning. I am gmt+1
    MZ
    MZ
    -8 so I can do saturday or sunday but it'd have to be more like ur afternoon
    Jox
    Jox
    we will see, probably Sunday than bec i'm drinking staruday
    MZ
    MZ
    ok, just let me know when
    Congratz on driver
    Quantum Tesseract
    Quantum Tesseract
    Also to not fill up your wall, when do you want to play for mnm finals? I'm GMT -5 (est), and I can play from 3:30-9:00 pm every day, and I can play on the weekend from 7 am-9 pm. Any of these work?
    MZ
    MZ
    dude we're on at the same time like all the time and have discord
    but yeah p much any night except friday, idc whenever works ur actually good enough to prep for this so up to you
    hey ost, gmt +1, weekday evenings are good
    BKC
    BKC
    3:30 (gonna assume pm) mine or yours? if mine i could def do it on tues/thurs/fri. if yours thats too late for weekdays except friday and i cant guarantee ill be online then
    MZ
    MZ
    Yours, so I can do that tomorrow
    BKC
    BKC
    should be on smogtours around then
    Hey man, we paired for mnm r5
    gmt : +5:30
    ps nick : geerat
    MZ
    MZ
    can you play sometime today?
    Sylveon.
    Sylveon.
    its late here rn, so i wont be able to play tonight, but i am generally available on p much any feasible time
    yo sorry for making you wait but are you able to play for craw cup now?
    hey man, paired for mono seasonal. when play? im gmt +1 and can play tomorrow from 9 AM - 3 PM, saturdaynight maybe and sunday the entire day. im not quite sure for the upcoming week but my school ends early often times (early as in 10/12AM) so i can play shortly after that often
    MZ
    MZ
    i can also do most of sunday, that's probably easiest
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    ok, let's do somewhere during SPL primetime. Wanna just meet on smogtours?
    MZ
    MZ
    sure
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…