teal6
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we play for UU neon colosseum. Gmt -6 and I'm free either today in the evening, or tomorrow either early in the morning, or after about 2 pm my time. I should be free for most of Sunday too. I'm also generally available after about 5 pm on most weekdays.
    probably one of my favorite avatars you've used so far
    teal6
    teal6
    it has gotten mixed reactions!
    jake
    jake
    it's a good one don't listen to the haters
    Sorry for bothering you, but if you could tell me what the consequences for the OST thing will be that would be much appreciated. If you did already and I missed it then I apologize.
    Thanks.
    I hope its just a mistake, i claimed my opponent twice in the smogon tour round III and he apparently got the win.
    really sorry, slept early ysterday cause i was ill but i will be avaible tonight around 6pm your time and a bit later :]
    teal6
    teal6
    no worries, im probably gonna be out at that time, if thats the case, you can take win if youd like!
    yo when you wanna play for just like old times r2? gmt+8 here, lmk your availability and we'll schedule a time ig
    teal6
    teal6
    oh i thought i lost by activity on that haha wanna play tn? sometime around 8pm est?
    teal6
    teal6
    if not available then i'm generally around post 7PM weekdays (est) until 1-2AM, or mornings on weekend but just need to know when you are free for that
    gorex
    gorex
    im on smogtours now, if you're not free, i can make it every other weekday about this time
    yo teal whyd /whend stop playin dubs
    teal6
    teal6
    just couldn't really keep up with everything, its pretty much why i solely play RBY now, meta never changes
    shaian
    shaian
    ah fair enough, it's why im slowly transitioning towards pokemon stadium ou myself. stability > all
    teal6
    teal6
    ahah idk if you've actually played stadium OU but it is the WORST meta
    We are opps, again
    teal6
    teal6
    hey man, was around for a good part of today but didn't catch ya, i know we have weird timezones.. how does tomorrow look?
    Mister Tim
    Mister Tim
    i will be on server for 5 hours from now
    teal6
    teal6
    do you think you could do just a little bit earlier? maybe 1 hour or so? i wanna go out for the day
    Is mega maw gonna be legal for r3
    teal6
    teal6
    if its released before the round goes up ya (and not banned before then)
    ya bro rly busy this week lets try sunday otherwise u can take the w
    bruno
    bruno
    hows it feel to see emma win btw
    teal6
    teal6
    great n_n
    ah you saw la la land as well?, tbh first movie ive seen that starred emma stone and i can now understand your appeal to her :3
    teal6
    teal6
    She's so perfect
    hey man I can send screens or what not but I was always on when my opponent wanted to battle and he never responded to me via pm until the last day. but I got coinflipped out.
    teal6
    teal6
    okay, i'll reverse this, but in the future please provide me evidence along these lines in the first place if there is an activity issue
    Annoying Orange
    Annoying Orange
    sorry, i posted act twice on the r1 thread though :/
    teal6
    teal6
    your opponent did as well, and i need evidence typically. i'd like to arrange a situation in which you guys actually get the game done.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…