Coconut
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• im -6 when play
    Coconut
    Coconut
    Hello! I am available most evenings, let me know what days work for you and I'm sure we can figure out something!
    Confide
    Confide
    wednesday evenin?
    hey chief we're paired for lcpl. if you want you can just challenge me whenever you're ready on ps or we can schedule something if you want
    Coconut
    Coconut
    Okay, I'll shoot for Thursday, I'm working until about 8 PM EST, but I'm free as soon as I get home.
    Disjunction
    Disjunction
    Hey I'll be tied up until about 9 or 10 pm est will that be ok?
    Disjunction
    Disjunction
    actually I lied it seems it handled itself. I'm on rn
    Hello, we got matched up for the most prestigious tournament in smogon, my Toxapex are trained and ready to fight anytime this week except Monday, let me know when's good for u
    I'm doing the OUPL spreadsheet and you just listed "cheerleader" for tiers played. What do I put in the spreadsheet for your tiers played? .-.
    Hey when do you want to play for LC trigger warning? I'm GMT+10, on mid-semester break atm and can do pretty much any time, so whenever you want should be fine.
    Coconut
    Coconut
    I'm edt (-4), shoot me a message or find me in the LC room whenever.
    I've a bone to pick with you. I would've signed up for the BW LCPL had it not been closed.

In all seriousness, I'm not upset, I just wanted to comment on this.
    Coconut
    Coconut
    Should have done it before April Fools Day was over! Sorry, maybe next year.
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    I should really make the connection to April Fools Day on these darn things.
    I'm on, are you there? I'll have to go out unfortunatelly, tomorrow or sunday I have all the time to play. :)
    hey, we paired for R7 VGC tour, I can battle almost everyday between 8pm to 11pm at GMT-3
    Coconut
    Coconut
    How's friday at that time?
    Tangela
    Tangela
    Ok, I'll be there Friday as TangelaVGC. See you.
    VGC tournament etc. My timezone is EST and I should be available pretty much all week, but I'll most likely only be able to play in the evening due to my family moving soon - so let's say 5pm onwards. What time works for you?
    yuki
    yuki
    Yeah, Tuesday I'm available from 6pm on though, but I'll do my best for you. See you then.
    Coconut
    Coconut
    hey, didn't see you on all day, what's up?
    yuki
    yuki
    PS Name is Yuki, I can switch to Raineko if it would be easier.
    i am a bellsprout. i have a big head and i sweep mons in lc w/ my chlorophyll.. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will call vulpix tonight and make a mess of your teams
    We are paired up for the lc swiss tour r4 so when can you play? I'm gmt+1 and can play every evening or every reasonable time in the weekends.
    Coconut
    Coconut
    weekend sounds good, find me in the LC room on PS
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…