Gary
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Jellicent checks Mega Meta, Lando-T, Chomper, non Energy Ball Manaphy, Keldeo, and completely walls Pheromosa, which is really big. It's also a decent stallbreaker with Taunt and Wisp + Hex is really annoying for bulkier teams in general.
    Dude. I want to become a high functioning weavile user, but their system is too strict. They want to come back with living proof of memes that can confirm I have p2's genetic malfunctions. Can you vouch for me on this one?
    It's still a niche mon, but it's one of the more solid niche Pokemon in the lower ranks so we felt like it deserved a bump because it's better than practically all of the Pokemon in B-.
    Why did mimikyu move up? It's already moved up recently, so what has changed for it that caused it to move up from a niche mon to a decent mon?
    yo wassup gary it's yo nigga starry here (i'm 1/246 black so i can say it nigga)

nigga i just don't understand why tf did motherfucking WEAVILE drop nigga damn.... that's like THE BEST pokemon yknow.
    hi gary! my name is starry: i'm a regular poster on the SM OverUsed Forums XD

as you can see we both hold Community Contributor badges, so that makes us friends in a way, yeah? :D

anyways, now that we are friends, i would like to inquire about something:

i've been looking at the viability ranking thread, and i am just perplexed about this one thing...

why did weavile drop?
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    can i join in? I am also a Community Contributor person. :D awesome to meet you guys
    Gary
    Gary
    nibba
    Dude. I want to become a Toxic Scizor user, but their system is too strict. They want to come back with living proof of memes that can confirm I have p2's genetic malfunctions. Can you vouch for me on this one?
    Defensively is where it gets a bit dodgy, but depending on Greninja's moveset, any well built balance or BO team should have answers to it defensively, and can rack up damage on it significantly between LO recoil and hazards.
    Greninja is a lot easier to pressure offensively this generation with the introduction of Pheromosa and Tapu Koko, as well as Choice Scarf users being on basically every team that all can pressure Greninja heavily, especially Keldeo which has risen a lot in viability recently, hell even Ash Gren can OHKO Greninja with just a bit of prior damage.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…