Max. Optimizer
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• just added u.
    would love to trade!

FC: 4657-0904-3223
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Alright then, I have added your FC and I'm available now. I have a couple of remaining clones of my recent shiny Silvally giveaway left. I could offer you to give one of these. Let me know when you can come online and I'll meet you at the Festival Plaza.
    shedinja jones
    shedinja jones
    getting on now!
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Alright, see you there in a bit.
    Could I receive a Giveaway Mantine as well?
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Yes, absolutely! Feel free to add my FC and hop online. I'll meet you at the Festival Plaza.
    mertyville
    mertyville
    Thanks a lot. That Seadra is fully ev trained in case you want to do something with it.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    You're welcome! Thanks for the Seadra, it'll be put to good use!
    I'm just acknowledging your response. Like I said, unless something unforeseen happens, I expect I should be able to take your offer on Monday. Thanks again so much!
    Hey there sorry for the sudden post here. I'm joining a tournament for few minutes and I really want my porygon to evolve so badly. It may be rude but can you help me?
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    No problem at all, I just wasn't sure if you still needed it or not. I'll come back online and trade it to you.
    Thundersamurott
    Thundersamurott
    sorry for the late reply having some problems. But anyway thanks for helping again I don't why but your just like my mom, always prepared especially for my sake.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    It's alright, you really don't have to apologize! No stress, I'm never in a hurry. Don't hesitate to ask me again if you need anything else. Good luck for your tournament!
    Hey there! Are you able to check the eggs now?
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Alright, I'm going to complete your request now and then I'll update my post in the thread with the results.
    BlackoutSLM
    BlackoutSLM
    Ok. I'll be in the plaza.
    Thanks for checking them!
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    No problem, I'm always glad to be of assistance. Alright, I've updated the results of the check in the thread. I'm coming back online now to trade you back the eggs. Hopefully you'll find a couple of matching TSVs!
    Three are more than enough. Thanks a lot :)
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Alright, just making sure! Don't hesitate to ask me if you need more in the future.
    Kanon90
    Kanon90
    Yeah I will thanks :)
    Hi!
    Needed your help again to clone the shiny pidgeot from the recent smogon giveaway(3 copies) and a Keldeo I have(2 copies). Also pidgeot will have a lucky egg, if you can clone it too it would be awesome. Thanks in advance.
    Thanks a lot for the level balls. That Mimikyu and Pyukumuku were bred by me. They're a gift. :-)
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    I'm always glad to be able to help out. Thanks a lot for the Breedables!
    Yo MO, if you're free, I'm available to do those random battles on PS!, if you're available lmk on discord :)
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Oh, no worries my friend. You never need to apologize or justify yourself. I'm never in a hurry!
    <Totes>
    <Totes>
    Thanks for understanding! Could you possibly send the request instead? I'm TotodileDude :)
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    I requested a name change not too long ago so that it matches my PS! username. It's Max. Optimizer, just like here on Smogon.
    Hi!
    Need your help again when you have time in cloning a shiny Larvesta and Tapu Koko(3 copies each beside the original) if you dont mind. Thanks in advance.
    Hello why can't I see any of your posts in the forum o.O
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Yeah, it'll be something completely different but I think I have the necessary commitment and discipline to do it. I'm really looking forward to it. I need to live up to my username after all!
    SteveKanonfreak
    SteveKanonfreak
    I wish you the best of luck.

If you need any help (with Pokemon) you can contact me anytime!
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Thank you very much.

Also likewise, my friend, likewise!
    Okay, I got your message. Seems I missed you.
    JES
    JES
    And yeah, I'll have to find a niche for him, at least on occasion, when I get into competitive battles and the Battle Tree. When I do, I'll be sure to think of you.
    Good night, and if I ever have any trading needs, I'll be sure to reach out to you.
    JES
    JES
    Well, I did almost refer to my Steelix as a she instead of a he. I didn't really check to see what Banded item it was, you know?

And I don't care if it's cloned. It's still just as useful!

And, I know about the Bottle Caps. I just don't know how to get them yet. Come to think of it, the IV question was stupid, since the chances of encountering a perfect shiny is astronomical.
    JES
    JES
    Okay, I honestly didn't expect him to be RU. I guess he'll only be good in that and below, as opposed to the high tier battles I prioritize preparing for.
    Hi! I am available for another 20 minutes for my Mew to be cloned.
    dkl65
    Ok, I am getting my Omega Ruby game ready.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    The first Mew that you'll receive is the original one. In addition to this I immediately noticed that you forgot to attach the Master Ball to your Mew, so I attached mine and cloned it with the Mew. Enjoy!
    dkl65
    Thank you very much.
    Hey, I'm available to trade for your Bulba any time. I think you just turned down my trade request lol.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Yeah, you sent the request so fast I thought it was a random passerby and I wanted to turn down the request to be able to see the list with the people online. Anyway, enjoy your new Bulbasaur!
    My trade thread turns 1 year old today. Shout out to everybody that supported me and that helped me start a presentable collection!
    Hi again! I already have you registered as a 3DS friend from a previous trade. I can do the trade-evolving now.
    dkl65
    I will also go there now.
    dkl65
    Merci beaucoup.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    De rien! Si jamais tu as encore besoin d'autre chose, n'hésite surtout pas à me contacter. Je te souhaite une bonne journée!
    So sorry it took me so long to reply to your message! I honestly didn't dream of such a quick response, AND had to work over the weekend! Other than Wednesday night and Friday, besides extenuating circumstances, I should be available all week.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…