Meru
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hey! We gotta play RBY in the RoAPL. SInce my team is still busy with SPL, I'd appreciate if we could schedule for the weekend. I'm GMT+2 and I think you're GMT-7, so I think our best bet would be to play during the morning for you and late afternoon for me. As a starting point, I'm going to suggest Sunday 10 PM GMT+2 but feel free to suggest something else.
    Crystal_
    Crystal_
    Friday 6pm my time sounds good, so if it's fine to you let's stick to that. I'll let you know beforehand if something comes up but it should be good.
    Meru
    Meru
    ok sounds good and remember it's bo1
    Meru
    Meru
    is that right now? im on smogtours
    We need to do battle for classic. Can do after tour this Sunday if that works for you.
    Meru
    Meru
    okay that's perfect
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    Hey, I was planning on playing during lunch, but its looking like I have to work through lunch since we are launching a new feature soon. Would this weekend work for you instead? I dont have anything planned so I can make pretty much any time.
    Meru
    Meru
    Yeah I thought deadline was before weekend but it's Sunday so let's do that
    wow you have a good avi for once, im proud of u
    Meru
    Meru
    why is centering an avatar the most painful thing to do on this website omfg
    We play for type restriction, i'm gmt-5, I can't play this weekend/fri so can we do sometime in the next two days? I get home at around 5 pm my time.
    Meru
    Meru
    we can do wednesday at 3pm my time 6pm your time im gmt - 8
    Meru
    Meru
    yes ?
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    yeah sure
    granted an extension to you and your opponent, i trust the match will be done
    Meru
    Meru
    we should play today sometime we just haven't seen each other
    We're paired for Just Like Old Times. I'm GMT -5. Can play tomorrow at 12pm, or Monday at 12:30pm, or any time Tuesday and Wednesday, but especially Wednesday. What works for you?
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    I saw your post in the thread for this tournament. Did I just miss you today? If I did, sorry. I was in the middle of having my lunch.
    Meru
    Meru
    no I didn't have wifi and I'm in too many other tournaments. sorry for wasting your time.
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    Don't worry about it; it wasn't a problem at all.
    Meru, when can you battle? we need to battle soon for highlander!!!
    Meru
    Meru
    I can play weekdays before 9am, between 3-4pm, or after 9pm gmt-8 please let me know what works
    Meru
    Meru
    we have two days left to play so you need to respond promptly so we can get this match over with
    Meru
    Meru
    pick one of the times i explained above
    Hey fam, we're paired for RBY Championship, when do you wanna play? GMT -5 here.
    TLTK
    TLTK
    2-4 pm GMT -8 it's fine for me.
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Lutra asked for complete our match. You wanna play g2 and g3?
    Meru
    Meru
    we could play sometime tomorrow
    Yo, we paired for that dpp thing

Sometime between 5-10 PM gmt -2 next weekdays should be good, or saturday in a scheduled time.
    Meru
    Meru
    im gmt-8 we can do tomorrow at 9 pm your time which is 3pm my time
    Eternal Spirit
  • Loading…
  • Loading…