bro fist
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey there o: paired for circlejerk tour, gmt+2, tell me when ud like to play, im almost available everyday if it comes to play at evening/night, quite difficult for me to play in the afternoon tho
    bro fist
    bro fist
    gmt -4 and available most afternoons/evenings. lemme know what day works best for you.
    Fatalitatis
    Fatalitatis
    what about on monday at 9pm my time, which is like 3pm ur time?
    bro fist
    bro fist
    never got back to this fsr, i'll be around a lot the next few days so just lemme know if you wanna play
    hey, we're paired for hpl. I'm gmt +2 and I'd prefer to play evening my time, preferably on tuesday, wednesday or friday. What do you think?
    truly one of the most experimented players on smogon
    BKC
    BKC
    i loved your 240 speed specs salamence btw that was genius
    yoo we are paried in hpl w1 i can play next weekend im a fucking jhon cause im focussed by university im gmt+1 and i can play when u want next weekend, tb podemos hablar en español que me dijo Alastor que sabes xke mi ingles es una mierda o.O
    bro fist
    bro fist
    el finde me suena, tambien soy un john enorme :D
    Gene Sp
    Gene Sp
    ok amigo cuando quieras me dices y le damos un placer para mi que soy un random jugar contra alguien con prestigio ^_^
    hey we have to play for ost, i'm gmt -8. can we play on saturday? on the evening/afternoon
    Hey, we are paired for dpp uu cup. Im gmt +1 and can play on evenings
    bro fist
    bro fist
    hey gmt -5 for me and on pretty often. any day you prefer to play?
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    What about today? I can play until 1 am
    hi man! what's up? we gotta play for dpp ou. my timezone is gmt+1 and i'm fairly free the next few weeks (not on saturday but most other days should work). when do you wanna play?
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    What about that?
    bro fist
    bro fist
    We were going to play the other day but mael was feeling ill so we postponed and i couldn't make it after. Will try to get this done soon.
    mael
    mael
    ye, i johned him once, we haven't forgotten about it though
    Hey I wanna ask if u wud be interested in joining a SPL recording for my channel.

I doubt ud say yes but asking cant hurt :D
    bro fist
    bro fist
    sure, there's lots of games on the weekend and i'll be on for a lot of them
    Dokkerich
    Dokkerich
    ok great

do u prefer discord or skype
    bro fist
    bro fist
    ok with either, up to you
    We're paired for the first round of Top Down Knock Down. I'm EST/GMT -5 and except for next Tuesday because of family stuff, my availability's pretty open at the moment so I don't think we'll have trouble nailing down a time that works for both of us.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…