Smogon Forums

Fischgrat
Fischgrat
hmm your late nights could get tough to meet for me, i'm GMT+2. what afternoons work for you?
Plas
Plas
Friday afternoon works
Fischgrat
Fischgrat
sounds good to me, just tell me what time you'd approximately would be online. i'll be in the battlespot and/or wifi room at those times then
Fischgrat
Fischgrat
actually, today might be tough for me to play actually, there were a bunch of things that came up. what times would you be available today? and if i can't meet that, when would you be able to play tomorrow
Fischgrat
Fischgrat
Hey, would be cool knowing the timeframes when you can play so we can get this done before the deadline. Late nights gmt -5 is just not possible for me to meet since timezones, sorry.
Plas
Plas
what times work for you man?
Fischgrat
Fischgrat
hmm if you could play some time in the 4 hours starting in an hour, that would be cool (same availability tomorrow). I still would like to finish something, but after that, sure. I'll be online under Fischgrat on the main server battlespot room starting in about an hour, just message me then if you see me. what's your PS name?
Plas
Plas
I can try for 5 my time.
Plas
Plas
Just plasmagby
Fischgrat
Fischgrat
I waited in the room to see your name show up, haven't seen you online yet. are you on an alt?
Plas
Plas
Take the W
Plas
Plas
Unless you can go in the next 3 hours. I'll wait just in case. LC Room Plasmagby