HANTSUKI
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we play for lc circuit, gmt+1 and high availability (within reasonable times ofc). lmk what time works best for u
    Pearl
    Pearl
    late nights aren't good for me i guess we can aim to get this done during the weekend
    Pearl
    Pearl
    reminder that we should probably play this
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    i'll be playing P5 this afternoon but u can PM me on discord whenever ur free and I can make a pause Oo
    paired for roapl, when fight? gmt +1
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    i couldn't do the friday or thursday because of work, but can you play today before 5pm gmt +1 or tomorrow after 6:30pm gmt +1?
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    can you play today?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    u didn't see this yesterday I was free tho, today I can't do at night
    hi, we play for type restriction, I have work during the weekdays so ideally I'd like to play Saturday afternoon or any time Sunday, I'm GMT -3, do any of those work for you?
    Yo we play for UUPL, im EST amd free after 8pmish on most days, tuesday wed i can play earlier however, shoot me some times and we can play
    Oras throwback tour, we're matched? What works for you? I'm EST (GMT -5) and fairly busy for the next week but should be able to do before 4 pm my time on April 8. That work? I'm an ou room mod on ps so if you ever see me there feel free to ask tho.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    for now that time might work, gmt-3 afternoons are fine in general

i don't idle on showdown so better schedule here
    KlefkiHolder
    KlefkiHolder
    Alright. Just let me know as we approach deadline haha.
    KlefkiHolder
    KlefkiHolder
    uh, had something come up, you can take the win
    hiya ex banana captain, it's ex farm captain and we play bw cup

i'm gmt -5 and pretty flexible. thoughts on playing after this coming weekend tho? i'd rather tackle SPL first if that's cool by you
    jake
    jake
    cool with sunday evening sometime? i'm on tours discord all the time so you can PM me on there or smth too
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    better if it could be during the afternoon, there's a chance that I go out during the eve
    jake
    jake
    can do. see you then sometime, lmk if we gotta change
    quando quer jogar pelo bagui la de lc? oo
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Sábado à tarde/domingo o dia inteiro eu devo ter time e estar livre
    ggggd
    ggggd
    pode ser
    Hey when do ya wanna play rby?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    u can PM me on discord at gmt-3 afternoons/eves when ur free
    Hello, LC Seasonal. We're both from Brazil so it's gonna be easier to schedule. Tell me the times you can play.
    Hi, when would you like to play for OU Circuit? I'm GMT +13, available all day today, tomorrow and possibly bits of the weekend.
    Googly
    Googly
    Uh just to clarify, my Saturday morning is your Friday night, so it'll actually be Friday for you. That all good?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    oh I thought it was my sat, but friday is actually better
    Googly
    Googly
    Hey I'm on stours when you're ready
    When play type restriction -5 and can play my until 3pm tomorrow, after 2pm Wednesday, it'd be cool if we could play in the next 2 days
    Hey! We have to play for rby global. Week-end are best, on night gmt+1 (like 11pm to 4am my time). What about you ?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    from 5pm till 9pm is fine on sat, but if it's only from 11pm onwards so sunday it is
    Diegolh
    Diegolh
    Hey, look for me on smogtours when you wanna play.
    Diegolh
    Diegolh
    Seen your messages. I looked for you on smogon's discord but can't find you.. I will idle on smogtours for few more hours.
    Hi, we're paired up for round 5 of smogon's VGC tournament. My timezone is GMT -5, and I'm available between 7-8pm on weekdays. Saturdays I'm free all day. Sundays I'm free between 2-5pm. What time works for you?
    yo when play for the uu/ou/ubers sm tour thing? im gmt -6 and free most of today
    Syncrasy
    Syncrasy
    Sure I get home around 4pm after church so I should be able to play then today
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    on your GMT?
    Syncrasy
    Syncrasy
    ya im on now if you want to play im prob going to leave soon to study for exams in a bit
    Hey when play for lc training camp im GMT -6. Im free past 4 my time on weekdays, free basically all of tommorow cause sick af, and can play this weekend if you tell me when.
    Hi, we are matched up in round 1 of the highlander tournament. I'm GMT-5, and am usually free in the evenings, as well as most of Friday-Sunday. What times are good for you?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    That's fine
    jas61292
    jas61292
    Hi. I should be available any time the rest of today. Hopefully it is not that late for you yet. I should be on PS the rest of the evening/night, and I'm always in the Help and CAP rooms.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'll finish other thing and look for you later
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…