Kurukaito
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi we have to play for RU open, gmt +2 and i am free this monday or we can play next weekend
    Kurukaito
    Kurukaito
    Like you want Monday look nice gmt +2 too pm me whenever
    Kurukaito
    Kurukaito
    so ?
    Paired for r3 of lc seasonal. Gmt +6 here, when do u wanna play?
    Kurukaito
    Kurukaito
    Hey fren, like you want, around 8pm is better but i can a lot of time, i'm gmt+2, say me when you prefer :)
    ckw
    ckw
    Hmm im ok with most times after 28th. Can u do 9pm ur time on the 30th?
    Kurukaito
    Kurukaito
    yeah see you
    Hey Kurukaito, you are my opponent for week 1 of BLT IV. I am free to play Thursday and Friday 12pm-4pm (GMT - 7), Saturday 8pm - 12am. and Sunday 5pm - 8:59pm (deadline).
    Kurukaito
    Kurukaito
    Hey samjo, 12-4pm is 12 to 4pm ? If it's that why not at 10 pm my time ( 1 pm for you so ), and if it's not can you just at 3:30 pm, it's 00:30 am for me, after it's late but I can if you really can't ( let's play friday )
    samjo
    samjo
    Ok, let's play Friday at 1pm GMT -7. I will be in the Tournaments room on the main server, see you then!
    Kurukaito
    Kurukaito
    Yeah look nice see you man !
    we play for LCPL semifinals. would you like to play soon?
    Kurukaito
    Kurukaito
    Heyyyyyy men, I'm gmt+2, around 8 pm is best, Friday is also the best day to play ( I'm not rly at home to wednesday )
    hi lcpl, im -4 and would prefer to play before weekend, lemme know when youre around
    lets do weekend if possible
    Kurukaito
    Kurukaito
    Yeah it is man, sunday is fine ? gmt +2, say what time is best for you, I prefer around 8pm
    bruno
    bruno
    sure
    Kurukaito
    Kurukaito
    I can be also a bit late so don't worry I don't forget
    yo, we're paired (again lol) for sm ru cup. i'm gmt -4, when are you free?
    Kurukaito
    Kurukaito
    gmt +2, around 8pm my time is cool, and I can a lot of time in WE
    Oras ru cup round 1 gmt -5 when do you wanna play
    Kurukaito
    Kurukaito
    gmt +2, around 8pm my time is cool, and I can all the afternoon today, and I can a lot of time in WE
    Kurukaito
    Kurukaito
    so when ?
    Flares.
    now
    "Il oublie que kuru est bile-dé"
    Kurukaito
    Kurukaito
    j'ai essayé de lire ton custom title puis j'ai vu que tu pouvais pas en avoir don tg
    LBLOL7
    LBLOL7
    get rekt
    when do u wanna play for adv cup gmt-7 weekend is best
    Kurukaito
    Kurukaito
    gmt+2, I can between 8pm to 1am my time the WE if you want
    we're paired for lc trigger warning. when do you want to play? I'm est and would prefer to play on the weekend
    Kurukaito
    Kurukaito
    and which pokemon do you have ban ? ( me dig )
    gali
    gali
    gastly. could we do any later? I have a gig Saturday and it might run a bit over then
    Kurukaito
    Kurukaito
    yeah what about 00am ? or wa can at 8pm sunday too
    hey we're paired for bw cup, I'm gmt-7 and prefer to play on weekends or if need be monday or wednesday evening during the week
    Kurukaito
    Kurukaito
    men rn it's 9pm40 you are not here ( you are gmt-7 me gmt+2, so it's 0pm40 for you I think you don't understand the schedule )
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    I was online at 11am gmt-7 like we scheduled for, I stayed on smogtours, on my main account, for at least an hour if not longer. I'm not going to sit around waiting all day if you can't be online when you say you're going to be.
    Kurukaito
    Kurukaito
    Oh yeah was on the main and not smogtours :/ So take the win men I don't want to reschedule bro gl :p
    Hey, I fucked up tags in the BW Cup Round 1 OP for a few people and I believe you did not get tagged. I just want to inform you that round 1 is up and your opponent is user Kiyo. Sorry for any inconvenience and best of luck.
    Hey ou circuit im gmt-6 available wednesday or thursday 3-4pm
    Kurukaito
    Kurukaito
    ok see you wesdnesday
    Kurukaito
    Kurukaito
    hum I can't today at the scheduled time, so if you are connected we can now but I will be not available at 8pm and more, can you we just report a thursday 9pm30 my time like normaly today ?
    DennisEG
    DennisEG
    same time tomorrow is fine
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…