Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when can u play for bh team tour? i can only play in the weekends
    SuperSkylake
    I can make time saturday. I am in eastern time. ANy time before about 5 pm is good.
    Akashi
    Akashi
    cool im jeran on ps just pm me whenever ur ready i will be on all day
    lmao the 3 good free agents get together vs. brodhaha who's decent, me who's terrible, + an unknown
    when do you want to BH? I am gmt+0 I'd prefer to john for as long as possible but I'm free most evenings for about 1700-0000 and a bit earlier on weekends
    SuperSkylake
    if you can play earlier tomorrow that could work, what about 1600 your time tomorrow? If not we can play friday instead.
    willdbeast
    willdbeast
    friday is probably better then, I'm busy that time tomorrow
    SuperSkylake
    i'll hang out on showdown tomorrow and wait for you. My comp was out of commission today.
    In the wall of calcs in BH thread, Metagross vs MMX, MMX doesn't usually run -def, that and since you are listing close combat maybe you can add the calc of dragon ascent vs MMX at -1 which should have chances of OHKO. Then I'd slash Beak Blast on Dragon Ascent since burning is nice and you punish MMX and physical attackers.
    MMMMM tour, when are you willing to play? I'm GMT+0
    astralydia
    astralydia
    Perfect. Meet me on main under my PS username (ChazmicSupanova)
    astralydia
    astralydia
    Apologies for failing to meet up today - are you able to do Sunday and reschedule?
    SuperSkylake
    No, no need, I give you the win because I don't know the mg at all and don't feel like putting any effort into learning it. I have final projects and exams to prep for also.
    Also I forgot to mention it but I feel like your and SW's QC check overlapped a few points, so I think I implemented most of your QC points while doing his but thanks again for the AM QC!
    We're scheduled for MAMP's tour, when do you want to play? I'm in Mountain Time (GMT-7). I'm busy most weekday evenings but can play almost any other time.
    chartung17
    chartung17
    2pm Friday should work, I'll see you then.
    chartung17
    chartung17
    Sorry I couldn't do yesterday, when would be a good time to play today?
    SuperSkylake
    Hi i'm really sorry that I missed the play time today. I'll be here tomorrow all day. Catch me on showdown, I'll be sure to see it. I should be home later in the day, 12PM or later mountain time.
    When do you want to play for omfl. I'm EST and available evenings, except Friday and some weekends.
    SuperSkylake
    Hm, I am available about anytime, how about monday around 8 pm EST?
    Highlord
    Highlord
    Can you still do this time? I'll try to find you if you're on at the time otherwise we can just reschedule. sorry for late response x_x
    SuperSkylake
    Ye, I should still be able to do 8:00 PM EST today
    "To hit unaware Fairy types use Sunsteel, and to hit Shedinja use Moongeist beam."

Can't you use Susnteel to hit shed too?
    SuperSkylake
    yeah that was badly worded, you can hit some stuff with moongeist that you can't with sunsteel. You get better coverage with moongeist as well, since there are a lot fewer ghost resists. But really it doesn't matter all that much, you're 2hKOing everything anyway.
    hey! I updated my set with a replay against a higher-tiered ladder player. Check it out ^-^ (creative and underated sets page btw)
    bh open gmt +1 when
    SuperSkylake
    gmt-5 with DST (eastern time in the US). Available Monday from 9 AM to 12 PM, Wednesday 9 AM to 4 PM, and friday at any time.
    Can we reserve for 2nd analysis once we're done with first grammar check?
    SuperSkylake
    You just have to ask and Uselesscrab will probably let you do it.
    Why are you running such a bad assist team? That's totally outclassed by running thousand arrows on only chansey so that you beat imposter
    SuperSkylake
    Hey, you know, you're right about that. I should fix that up. Thanks for the tip. I just made it myself without looking at anyone else's team. The reason I ran thousand arrows on the prankster ones was because dark types are immune to prankster, so I need to be able to him them with that, but I can remove it from the non-prankster groudons and switch that to assist. But I have to keep it on the two pranksters so I can hit dark types. Also my chansey doesn't have enough moveslots to fit thousand arrows, so this is a good sollution. The prankster assist ones are naturally impostorproof since the enemy can't call assist.
    Quantum Tesseract
    Quantum Tesseract
    I'm sorry, I'm confused. Why cant you just have metal burst+trrows on chansey instead of countercoat?
    SuperSkylake
    I'm pretty sure that assist can call metal burst. It doesn't have a negative priority like ocunter and mirror coat. Plus those two moves do double damage whereas metal burst does only 1.5x, plus I need thousand arrows on the prankster groudons anyway.
    You can't AM QC reject
    Quantum Tesseract
    Quantum Tesseract
    You have to either AM QC it or not, and then let QC decide to reject or not.
    SuperSkylake
    Ah, I didn't know. Where do you read the rules about AM QC?
    Quantum Tesseract
    Quantum Tesseract
    There isn't an official thread; I had to learn by asking.
    Basically, the goal of an AM QC is to save time for QC, help catch any mistakes they would miss, showcase knowledge if you want to join the QC team, and bring up analyses to standard. QC reject is QC team only because it represent's the QC team's willingness; it's a way for them to say that bringing the analysis up to standards would take too long or not be worth the effort. It's entirely based on what they are willing/able to do, so an AM reject defeats the purpose; instead,. you should either wait or help improve to the point that it no longer needs a rejection.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…