Googly
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• when do u wanna play for ou circuit
    gmt+2
    Googly
    Googly
    Oh, uh afraid not. Today is the only day I had free before the weekend. I'll hang around tonight as late as I can, maybe I'll catch you :s
    Googly
    Googly
    Well I gotta sleep. Guess this isn't getting done :c
    Larry
    Larry
    i can play now
    i didnt know u were that good at dpp, if ur free lets discuss
    Googly
    Googly
    Haha I'm nothing special at it, but yeah certainly better at it than BW of which I've played a total of 3 tour games.

Discuss? o:
    hey man, imma get my friend from new Zealand @DarkDigglett to fight you. one sec.

i'm free after today or today if u wanna fite me.
    Googly
    Googly
    Never got tagged so was wondering what you were talking about haha. Sure, I've got nothing on today so I can play you and your friend whenever you're ready :]
    King
    King
    haha okay. im on smogtours as jasonpwn, would you like to play now?
    i can play around this time tomorrow for circle jerk, if that works for u. im gmt +9
    Googly
    Googly
    Let's play now. Where can I find you?
    Googly
    Googly
    Nvm I'm gonna go do something else. I'll be on again in like 2 hours probably so let's play then.
    Googly
    Googly
    I'm on main
    we have to play for metronome cup r4, we already played for another tour and we decided then that midnight my time(aka midday your time) would be best, so I suggest we do the same now? I'll be on at around saturday-midday your time and sunday-midday your time.
    if that doesn't work, tell me when you can and we'll find a time to play.
    Googly
    Googly
    Alright sounds good. So... shall we play now then? :D
    When do you wanna play for ou circuit? Im gmt +1
    Googly
    Googly
    I'm on stours if you wanna play right now. Otherwise does about this time (maybe a little later) tomorrow work for you?
    you were subbed in for type restriction tour vs me. I am EST, free from 2-4pm my time every day. Monday is a good day, I'm free until 6pm on Wednesday, Friday I'm free for a bit as well.
    Holiday
    Holiday
    that's a lit af timezone wherever you live
    Googly
    Googly
    Lol ye living in the future is pretty sick. So I've got some free time rn, I'm chilling on stours if you wanna play. Otherwise I can probably do around this time tomorrow too.
    Googly
    Googly
    I'm on stours if you'd like to play oo
    Hi !
    When are you available for the Highlander tournament ? I'm GMT+1. I will be online throughout the day/night on PS.
    Googly
    Googly
    Uhm, I'll try catch you on today/tomorrow
    Agammemnon
    Agammemnon
    Hello,
    I was expecting to be noticed from the thread about your choice for my pokémon, hence my disappearance... When would you like to play now that we know each other's mon ?
    I can be here pretty much everyday 5pm-8pm gmt+1, and I can further it to midnight if need be. :)
    Agammemnon
    Agammemnon
    I will be online or the next 6 hours or so, intermittently checking smogon/PS. Notify me if you can play or tell me when you can.
    metronome cup. im + 0 and mornings my time work best for me apart from sunday
    Googly
    Googly
    Gonna have to make it Sunday, soz for the sudden change
    Villa
    Villa
    Alright cool that works better for me too
    Googly
    Googly
    Aight I'm just chillin on stours when you're ready
    knock down, i'm -5 what works for you
    Googly
    Googly
    Saturday night would probably be best if you're free around then?
    6ti
    6ti
    yeah, i'll be on stours on 60 years or 6ti
    6ti
    6ti
    cant make time, take the w
    We gotta play for r1 of terrorist cup, I'm PST (GMT-8) and available late nights my time, mornings on weekends. When do you wanna play?
    we havent played for the regional tourney, and i wont be free today and prob not free until tomorrow afternoon/night. im est so any time besides like midnight to 7am work
    Googly
    Googly
    Yo are you gonna be on? I'm just chilling on stours but I gotta leave pretty soon D:
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    oh sorry I was not on (usually respond to pms as I say on my page). I can play sunday if the tour isnt over by then
    Googly
    Googly
    Ok I'll try to be here Sunday
    Hey GooglE :) We are paired for build team tournament im gmt + 1;
    What about tuesday so i can try to build something ?
    hi when are you available for SuMo tour? gmt+1
    Googly
    Googly
    I'm GMT +13. The earlier the better, since I'm busy later this week. Will you be available 11 AM Wednesday (your time)?
    Korby
    Korby
    it sounds good, see you (i'll tell you if i have a problem)
    Googly
    Googly
    Hey man I'm on stours
    yo paired WLT ORAS, when u wanna fight ? gmt +1
    Googly
    Googly
    Some time this weekend would be good. I'm GMT +13
  • Loading…
  • Loading…