Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hei when will you bring a new Trick room team different from this fucking archetype of double psychic double fairysteel marowak and random filler? :) TR needs a new breathe
    I thought your posts were really intellectual and well written and i really enjoyed reading every single one i have read thus far, keep up the good work man!
    Jojobobo
    Cheers, thanks for the well wishes!
    Even if that post gets deleted, your heart and soul you put into that post for your genuine care for the OU tier has moved me. Thank you for your post and suggestion :)
    Jojobobo
    Thanks! I think it's always worthwhile to make decent suggestions to improve a community. Besides it was a great means of procrastinating to put off going into work on a Sunday!
    Yo, get be sure to get a replay for Duggy soon.
    Jojobobo
    I'll try to, if I don't do it in good time let me know I can delete the post. I'm currently more interested in laddering a new TR team so I might do it on that account once I've peaked.
    Tressed
    Tressed
    Jojobobo
    Will do, thanks for the replay. I haven't had too much free time just recently to play.
    hey man, ca n you send me your trick room buzzwole team? It seems so cool, and I love trick room in general!
    Jojobobo
    I'll try and ladder with it myself first and do a RMT, or if I'm not very successful laddering then I'll send it you!
    Watched your replay of Buzzwole in trick room... holy hell that thing's great. Definitely one of the coolest SM pokes.
    Jojobobo
    Yeah it does rip right through a lot of things. I'm currently trying to re-jig my team and cover his weaknesses better. Slowking currently seems like a good partner, resisting Psychic and Fire while not being too bothered by Fairy attacks. It also handles Alolan Marowak, Celesteela and Mega Venusaur under Trick Room, which Buzzwole struggles with. I'll see how I get on.
    Not gonna respond to the rest of your post now cause I'm tired (might tomorrow if I remember) but I prolly got the hot headed bit across wrong. It wasn't your post so much as me having just dealt with some brat stealing something from me and denying it despite the fact that he stole it in front of my face xD
    Martin
    Martin
    honestly I didn't mean for my post to come across as much like an attack as it did in hindsight having cooled off a little, so my bad.
    Jojobobo
    No worries, to be honest in comparison to most of the guys around here you were extremely civilised. I'll make mention of you being civilised on profile post, but regardless I think this is something that needs address.
    I actually read your team after I made that post. I really like how you made Dusclops work, but I don't think it will work on that team, at least.
    Jojobobo
    That's why I said he should maybe give it a try, not that it was a 100% correct thing to do. Depends how much he wants Lunar Dance.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…