GatoDelFuego
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thoughts on people who hit the automatic door open button, even though I am holding the door open already and you'd see that if you weren't looking at your phone ugh
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    but why didnt you press the button
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    maybe they're just trying to help you out idk
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I don't press the button because I'm just used to opening doors. Also no she was not trying to help me because A: it is not good to make the door go by itself when someone is touching it and B: she was on her phone and didn't notice that it was already open. ugh what is wrong with people!!
    Thoughts on people who say Dark Vader
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    they deserve sympathy, it's not easy having an IQ of 12
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    some of my closest friends say that. so that is kind of rude of you to say

on the other hand I seriously reconsider being friends with them after they say that. one even mistook KYLO REN for "Dark Vader' O M G
    Did you know George's original script for episode 7 followed a bunch of teenagers in the desert? Wouldn't that have been cool actually? Like that has never been done before. It'd be interesting to see the story of a bunch of kids rather than just one hero's journey. Like imagine if it was Rey and a bunch of friends instead of just her.
    my hobby: when I want something I don't need, I look up reviews of it that say it is bad so I am convinced not to spend money
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    not a bad way to not buy things I suppose
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    yeah. this is actually a big thing, I'll talk to you about it tonight
    Do you like James Woods (the actor)
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    literally never seen anything with him
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I've only seen 2: Disney's Hercules and Videodrome

he seems like a cool guy though very distinctive voice
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    man if they did a spin-off movie back then with Hades and the Genie that would be :ok_hand:\

well maybe not cuz it can be kinda overload when everyone is supposed to be the funny character
    My friend is gonna be an extra in the new Spider-Man btw!
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    dont rly want to see it but vulture looks cool af
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I kinda wanna see it. the trailer looked interesting even though most people hated it for some reason
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    also lol the vulture has that coat with the collar that looks like a vulture's thing lol
    How dare you say that to communism? What has communism ever done to you? As a matter of fact, Communism enforces equal rights, So if you hate communism you are a homophobe.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    It's clear that your nostalgia for capitalism has brainwashed you to the point where you actively reject all alternatives, You transphobic bigot. As i am speaking right now i am calling my secret network of commies across russia to trace your netvalue so you better prepare for the crash, Capitalist, The crash that destroys the pathetic thing you call your money. You're fucking bankrupt, Kid, I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Russia Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    where are you getting these oml
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I just googled communist copypasta
    In 7th grade my friend sold me his iPod and there was a song from Yo Gabba Gabba on it called Party in my Tummy. And it's still in my music library, I never deleted it for some reason. To this day I don't know if it was supposed to be ironic or if he actually shamefully liked the song
    I have a history of taking off my shirt
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    I don't understand what you mean
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    It's the same as the emotion that I get from Harrison Ford
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Harrison Ford Harrison Ford Harrison Ford Harrison Ford Harrison Ford Harrison Ford Harrison Ford Harrison Ford Harrison Ford Harrison Ford
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…