teal6
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Still waiting that u confirm
    teal6
    teal6
    i need you to link me the thread, i can't find it and i asked for this before and you didn't
    Hey man, you're hard to catch on Discord so I'll leave this here: mind handling those CCs we talked about a while ago?
    yo, when lax cup? i'm gmt +5.5 and fairly active so lmk what times you can make.
    teal6
    teal6
    Can we do around noon Friday us eastern time?
    Kingler
    Kingler
    whoops, i forgot to respond to this. sure that works
    Hey teal, when is the best time to play for LCPL?
    teal6
    teal6
    Hey man, how's Friday around noon eastern time?
    Mister Magnus
    Mister Magnus
    will be at office at this time, a little later will work
    teal6
    teal6
    Perfect, sounds good
    hey, i know ure relatively uninterested in mons rn but if u wanna play for snorlax cup hmu on discord
    should be available after 3 my time on weekdays gmt -4 and more free on weekdays. if you want to, we can work out specific time on discord since i only sporadically check smogon
    teal6
    teal6
    Ah all good, yeah just pm me on discord anytime if I'm on I'll just hop on whenever ur good to go, if we miss each other for the entire round take the win
    hey teal, will you be on today to play adv cup? deadline is midnight :x
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Lets try and play later. I hope he is okay!
    teal6
    teal6
    thanks man - i just logged on smogtours, see you're not there, i been flaky anyway, take the win no worries
    Laurel
    Laurel
    dam just checked. yeah I'm grinding on my paper. i hope your dad is okay dude. wish we got to play
    Haven't got a response on discord so might as well just post here too coz we got paired for rby cup too. When can u play for both uupl and rby?
    Hi! We are paired in RoAPL.
    Unfortunately I can't play on Easter weekend, any chance to play earlier? Best for me would be tomorrow 9-11pm, or Thursday 7-11pm, gmt +2
    We're paired for powc, I'm GMT -4. When can you play?
    teal6
    teal6
    hey man would you wanna aim for say friday around noon EST?
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    ya we can do that
    teal6
    teal6
    i am so sorry btw i keep leaving my comp up and then coming back ages after you've messaged me, i'll still be on a bit throughout the rest of the night!!
    when do you wanna play for adv cup?
    teal6
    teal6
    Ah sorry I have been out all day is tomorrow still okay?
    Philip7086
    Philip7086
    tomorrow SHOULD be okay, but if you have some time now, i'd rather get it done today :)
    teal6
    teal6
    yo buddy i''ll be on stours from here for a while, RED WHITE and TEAL
    We should probably schedule for dpp cup since I don't plan lurking around too much the next weeks. Gmt+2, any preferences?
    teal6
    teal6
    yeah sounds good, how would monday around 12 PM GMT-5 be?
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    12 pm is when you have lunch?
    Odds are I have someone over on monday, tuesday would be possible doe
    teal6
    teal6
    Tuesday's good, see you then
    hey, we're up for powc. i'm gmt+1 and should be fairly flexible activity wise this week aside from today and tomorrow (tues/wed). lmk when you're available.
    Void
    Void
    hey, today not looking too good right now. i may make it but no guarantee. i can play nearly anytime tomorrow (saturday), if i'm not able to play today is there anytime you can do tomorrow?
    teal6
    teal6
    i wouldn't mind that at all, not even a slight problem my friend
    teal6
    teal6
    hey buddy im online, let me know when you are free. in a few hours im gonna go out for the day
    hi, uupl gmt+2, rdy whenever
    teal6
    teal6
    i might be back within 2 hours if i am i'll hit you up really fast
    Tricking
    ook :)
    Tricking
    actually i have spl tiebreakers (unless they extend the deadline) on friday, so if you really can't make it today, i'll do my best to come tomorrow or we'll just play this weekend
    Hey, for the LC Spring Season I'll be on from 4:30 - 8:00 PM EST on Saturday, and from 4:00 - 6:00 PM EST on Sunday, if any of those times work for you. Assuming you'll still be in the mountains on those days, though, I unfortunately won't be able to play on Monday so we might be able to get an extension if that's what you'd like to do (I'm GMT -6).
    teal6
    teal6
    lets play tmrw, hmu on discord teal#4001 if im not on smogtours
    1p1
    1p1
    sounds good
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…