Lycans
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey ! We are paired for F* Z move r4, when do you want to play ?
    I'm gmt+2, ready when you are !
    Lycans
    Lycans
    If you are there we can play now
    We are paired for the OU Circuit, when do you want to play ?
    I can play this friday or the week-end, I'm GMT +2
    Lycans
    Lycans
    Friday sounds good, gmt -4 here
    profdesinnoh
    profdesinnoh
    GMT -4 wow, hum Let's say 4 - 5 PM in ur country, (wich is 10 or 11 PM in mine)
    Lycans
    Lycans
    I have to play for another tour more or less on that time but should be ok yeah
    hi bo3 tour, -7, i work random nights but most mornings/early afternoons are fine
    Lycans
    Lycans
    I often see the forum so when you're online just call me (gmt -4 here btw)
    MZ
    MZ
    i can be on for the next several hours, just hmu whenever, might be moving back and forth between main and tours
    Yo, we're paired for WCoP, when do you want to play? I'm working on weekdays + some exams here and there so i'd rather play on weekends if that's ok with you, GMT+2 btw
    Cicada
    Cicada
    sure, which time?
    Lycans
    Lycans
    since play in my afternoons it's some annoying, 12 pm ur time works?
    Cicada
    Cicada
    Should be feasible, and anyway if it happens to be too hard for me we still have plenty of time, but i think its ok
    hey we're paired for dpp pu cup, I'm -4 (edt) and busy until wednesday but after that i'm around a lot
    Lycans
    Lycans
    Oh my bad yeah all right
    pancake
    pancake
    don't go please I'm literally ready to play right now
    pancake
    pancake
    I'm so sorry but you were a bit early so I decided to do something real quick it wasn't gonna be that long please come back lol :/ i can play now
    hey we have to play for f**k z moves when do you want to play, i'm usually available during evenings gmt+2
    Lycans
    Lycans
    Are you on now
    Sup, man. We're paired for UUPL, when do you wanna fight? I'm EDT, free for the next couple of hours if you're around. Also free after ~10PM Tonight. Between 12 and 3PM Tuesday through Thursday as well as after 10PM works. Weekends are a bit more difficult though. It would have to be between 12 and ~1:30PM or after midnight. Let me know what works, and feel free to just find me on PS! within the next couple of hours
    hey man, when do you wanna fite for hpl? est here. not sure on my schedule, wil let u know as the week goes on
    Bouff
    Bouff
    yeah, sure thing man, ill keep you posted!
    Lycans
    Lycans
    hey dude what about play tomorrow? I have internet already and I'll be free tomorrow
    Bouff
    Bouff
    iunno, im going oyut with friends tomorrow. saturday is probably fine
    hi, when would you like to play for UUPL ? gmt +2 here
    Lycans
    Lycans
    I'm usually free on weekend, what about saturday?
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    that works, see you then
    We're matched up for UUPL. I'm GMT -5. I'm busy with school until Friday, but should be free for most of the day on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Let me know what works for you.
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    I might have to do family stuff this afternoon. Are you okay with playing around 6:00-7:00 PM EST?
    Lycans
    Lycans
    Yeah that sounds cool
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    Family stuff took longer than I thought, but I'll be on Smogtours soon.
    hi we are paired for dpp cup R2, i'm gmt -4 and i would like to play on week end.
    Lycans
    Lycans
    sup I'm -4 too play on weekend it's ok just tell me one hour
    Leftiez
    Leftiez
    i'll give you one later in the week as i'm unsure about my schedule rn
    hi we play for rby cup. im -4, i would like to play sometime friday night or any time on saturday
    emma
    emma
    lol i missed and i dont really care so u can take the W
    Lycans
    Lycans
    I can play some days next week if you wanna to play yet
    emma
    emma
    nah tbh im a bit busier later in the week
    bw cup,si quieres jugamos sabado a la hora del ST cuando acabes de jugarlo si lo juegas :)
    Lycans
    Lycans
    Me parece bien.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…