Nix_Hex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright.... If I'm not on at 11 tonight just VM\PM to tell me if you can trade tonight.... thanks
    Yo I'm out of school and finished up the first chunk of the program! I have it in command line still, but it's spitting out the correct (so far as I know) values for frame / seed / PID / IVs / Nature. I'm going to incorporate in the tempo stuff next unless you have anything you want to add to it before hand.
    To winners of the giveaway who haven't been able to pick up their prize, I will be gone this coming weekend, so all trades will have to wait. Thanks for understanding (if you do).
    It wouldve been awesome if you did because I needed some help with using AR codes on my pokemon diamond game on the R4.
    Anyways how's your video coming along?
    Ok. I understand.
    Anyways would you happen to know anything related to R4 cards?
    I'm pretty sure I had left you one or two PMs. :(
    Was waiting for your reply.
    Anyways, your video done? Send me the link if it is. :)
    Waiting for it.
    ok cool. Thanks man. My dad's a huge starwar's fan and i guess it rubbed off on me. i did have to look up luke's gunnar though haha. just to ensure that i'd answer a question first
    Hey I was looking at your sig and saw that u are a teacher in using RNG. I was wondering if you can add me to the waiting list.
    It's doing okay; Kinda stalled atm because of end of year crunch and all (we get out on the 10th, almost there) I've had to put almost everything on hold for school lately, most wifi stuff too. I've gotten a few things done (expect a RMT and a warstory with me in it coming soon), but the big stuff will have to wait for a few days.
    Can you enlighten me on encounter slots? I've always wondered about catch RNG; do you have to be lucky that the Pokemon you want appears after you verify your seed?
    I did the method where I catch it after it respawns after defeating the E4. This means that if Latios is the only Pokemon you knock out, then its frame will be one.
    In the last vm I meant: I don't know when to start the game. I have to go play the violin so I probably won't be online after this.
    I was using the j method. I don't know when so start the game though. Should I click generate more times?
    I have the new rng reporter and I clicked time finder. I put in modest, and all the ivs and things for the second seed. It said the frame was 95. The frame for the second seed is 117. I am I doing something wrong?
    I have 2 seeds for a modest pokemon. I think my usual delays are between 610 to 620. I don't have a scynconizer so I used a stopwatch and marked down the times and everything.

1. (MODEST, ability 0) 31/23/31/30/31/31 (Seed: 91060267 Frame: 789 Delay: 606) HP ELECTRIC 70

2.(MODEST, ability 0) 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Seed: 52140289 Frame: 117 Delay: 640) HP DARK 70

Inevitable put down these seeds for 1/J method. It doesn't matter which seed it is unless it is easier to hit a delay on one. Thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…