Googly
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• when can you play for romancing the stone? I'm gmt+2 and can play any reasonable time!
    Googly
    Googly
    I'm GMT +12. How's Sunday at 10:00 am your time?
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    That works see you then
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    I'm online on main and stours
    ay whats up, we play for generation gap tour thingy, when do u wanna play ? gmt +5 here free between 3-11 pm my time usually
    Googly
    Googly
    Apparently you dc'ed or smth? I gotta sleep, but I've asked for an extension so lmk what days suits. It'll have to be earlier than when we scheduled today though.
    Blazenix
    Blazenix
    yea as soon as i logged in on PS! and hit you up i was typing another message and disconnected and it literally didn't let me connect to any ps server even after i restarted laptop and router lol. I can do 2 pm my time tomorrow if thats fine ?
    Googly
    Googly
    That should be all good
    hi we gotta play for all gens tournament! i'm gmt +2 and i like playing in the morning (like 6:30 my time). can you make that time on friday?
    Googly
    Googly
    Sup, haha not sure why you wanna play so early but that works for me! Friday's tricky though, I don't think I'll be free. How about Sunday or Saturday?
    mael
    mael
    saturday could work, but probably an hour or something later. i tend to sleep a little longer on saturdays d:
    Googly
    Googly
    Yep that's all good. I'll just hang around on stours around that time and you can message me when you're on.
    yoyo matchas when?
    Googly
    Googly
    I've made plans for Saturday night too. So Saturday afternoon and any time on Sunday are okay with me.
    Mob Barley
    Mob Barley
    sunday sounds good
    Googly
    Googly
    I like to set a time for these things, so is there any time you prefer? Or shall we just say 3pm my time? Idk your timezone so if that doesn't work for you lmk
    next weekend good for you?
    Googly
    Googly
    Hard to say. Basically whenever I wake up lol. Shouldn't be any later than 10:30 am though.

But if you're not doing anything Friday night please let me know. Cause if something happens on Sunday and one of us can't make it, we won't have a chance to reschedule.
    Sam
    Sam
    lemme know when you're on :O
    Googly
    Googly
    I'm on stours dude oo
    hey! when play for hand tournament? I'm gtm+2
    We only have 1 day to play
    Googly
    Googly
    Hey uh, I haven't actually made a team for this yet. Will you be free around 12 hours from this time?
    Googly
    Googly
    I'm on stours now if you can play oo
    Santu
    Santu
    yes I'm arrived
    Yooo! This is Jolt from N+ back in the day. idk if you use skype anymore or have moved over to discord but I wanted to talk to you about something. I sent you a skype message but if you use discord instead now add me? TTM Jolt#7904
    hey when can u play?
    i prefer the next week (exams) gmt-5
    Gondra
    Gondra
    Friday sounds good? the gmt will be somewhat complicated
    Googly
    Googly
    Yup, which times are you available? Does 9 pm Friday your time work for you?
    Gondra
    Gondra
    Yes this time is ok for me, see you then
    hey when do u wanna play for helping hand tour?
    Googly
    Googly
    Shall we aim for Saturday 1pm my time then? That way we have Sunday to fall back on if either of us can't make it.
    Askov
    Askov
    saturday 1pm your time is fine for me
    Googly
    Googly
    Yo I'm on stours
    Hey friend. Play later in the week? Thursday if I'm ready, otherwise Sunday (cause I'm seeing family this weekend). We're almost the same timezone so this should be easy.
    Googly
    Googly
    Dude! :D Yeah prolly Sunday but we can try Thursday but yeah prolly Sunday.
    hey bud when do u wanna play for oupl? gmt +3 n_n
    Googly
    Googly
    Hey haha, um probably the weekend would be best. Would Saturday at around 11 AM your time work?
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    Most likely
    when we play for rby? gmt+1
    Googly
    Googly
    If you can do within the next 13 hours or so that'd be great. Otherwise I'm normally free after 6pm (GMT +12)
    Weegah
    Weegah
    Im on smogtours then xD
    Roapl, im on spring break so i can literally play anytime. Im gmt -4
    Googly
    Googly
    Friday works best for me since I'm free all day. I'm GMT +12 so that'll actually be Thursday for you. Wanna schedule or time or just play whenever?
    Updated Kanto
    Lets sched a time to be safe, how about 8pm my time thursday? Should be 12pm for yah
    Googly
    Googly
    Aight yeah sounds good
  • Loading…
  • Loading…