Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We need to play for seasonals, I'm gmt -3 wbu?
    parivard
    I can play from 8am-9pm[GMT +5:30], my time. Mind it that I can play only before Saturday i.e. today, tomorrow, thursday and friday.
    Perry
    Perry
    That ranges from 23:30 ~ 1pm for me, I will try to find you either on Hindi or Ubers then
    parivard
    Very good.
    Are you able to play our ubers match tonight.Im GMT+0 and can be online from 6 to 12
    parivard
    It will be late night for me...around 1 am which is impossible. You were last seen on 2nd may. If you could get an extension then I am fine with it but you are really asking me to battle you when its the last date to finish the battle.
    LugiaMLG
    LugiaMLG
    Sorry for not being active, exams have started in the UK and they have taken priority. I'll ask for an extension, when would be the best time for you to play?
    parivard
    Anytime between 8am-9pm this saturday. So ask for extension till sunday if we can get.
    Yo, when can you battle?
    parivard
    I am free this whole sunday. I can play from 8am - 9pm[GMT +5:30]. Choose a time and let me now.
    We play for farm league, i'm EST. When you avaliable?
    Mr. Miner
    Mr. Miner
    no because i'll be in class :[

I can do like 1am yoour time at the earliest, and after that i'd be good for about 6-7 hours after
    6ti
    6ti
    extended till wed
    Mr. Miner
    Mr. Miner
    I can play rn for about 2 hours, then won't be around until after 5pm my time tomorrow fam
    yo dubs seasonal. im free most days but would prefer to play on wednesdary or thursday at 11pm EST. lmk if that works for u
    parivard
    I am free from 8am till 9pm[GMT +5:30] on saturday, so find me on main server and don't forget to tell me the time before~
    shaian
    shaian
    saturday at 8am-9am your time is fine
    when can you play for losers bracket ssnl? I'm gmt-6, most mornings work for me this week.
    parivard
    It's Sunday here, I am too free, just tell me when do you want to play(the time described by me ).
    Heysup
    Heysup
    t's a two way street man, I was on for the first 5 hours of your listed time last night and the first few hours tonight and you were not (clearly, since you didn't respond until 4 hours later). We may need to ask for an extension and I'll have the same availability more or less. I'm still out, I don't know if I'll be able to play now but I will tomorrow morning at around 11 am or later
    Heysup
    Heysup
    when ubers ssnl games
    parivard
    I am free from 8am till 9pm[GMT +5:30] on saturday, so find me on main server and don't forget to tell me the time before~
    lc ssnl gmt +6 free at nights
    parivard
    Oshim
    Oshim
    you coming?
    Hey men, wtf are not longer in tournaments tour so BLT ?:(
    Kurukaito
    Kurukaito
    wtffffff, how can they ban you after all investiment you make on the tourzzz
    parivard
    Idec now. Now I have gained too much hate for this room.
    ojr
    ojr
    Come back asap! There are people that want you here though.
    when fight for lc trigger warning. im gmt-5 and free friday night and sunday night
    rural
    rural
    i cannot play now as i have a midterm in 30 minutes. im on mobile checking smogon before class lmao
    parivard
    rural: ok im not sure that will work for me. can you try during the day sunday your time?
    parivard
    yh ok then
    I am free from 8AM til 9PM my time[GMT +5:30]. So find me on main and plz tell me a time before or else I might get busy in some other thing~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…