McMeghan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo roro, tu serais dispo pour de l'UU, histoire de s'entrainer ? :v (btw qu'est ce que tu deviens? je suis à Lille en ce moment, et je vais à la capital belge dans 1 semaine)
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    désolé, mais l'UU ne m'intéresse pas au point de m'entrainer, je me contenterai de jouer mes matchs d'open jusqu'à l'élimination x)
    le ton familier me laisse l'impression qu'on se connait, mais le pseudo me dit rien, on s'est déjà parlé par le passé? (pas que ça me dérange, mais j'arrive pas à me souvenir de toi, désolé)
    Bad feeling
    Bad feeling
    Quelque part au fond du pokétrou gît mon ancien pseudo.
    We are paired in the ubers open,i'm gmt +2, when is good for you to play?
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    gmt +2
    do you use discord/are you in the tournament discord? i'm there as "Roro" when i'm online
    We are paired in the LC Open. I'm UTC -5, when is good for you to play?
    Blaxithan
    Blaxithan
    Thursday would likely work better for me, we'll have to play it by ear but for the most part I should be alright with 21:00 (your time, 14:00 my own)
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    okay, i'll idle on smogtours
    Blaxithan
    Blaxithan
    Hey, I'm online on smogtours and ready whenever you are!
    ROFL why'd i get you for NU open when you wanna play bud I'm GMT -6
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    gmt +2
    do you use discord/are you in the tournament discord? i'm there as "Roro" when i'm online
    SilentVerse
    SilentVerse
    i'm silentverse on discord but i am not on the tour discord. shud i be
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    we have to share a server to PM each other :c
    if anything: Roro#1810
    UU open est-4, I'm free anytime after 3pm and any time weekends w/ notice.
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    ok, gmt +2 here
    Mr. Miner
    Mr. Miner
    Aight i'll find you in tours and we'll set a deffinate time then
    hey, when do you want to play for helping hand tour. it's winter vac for me so i'm basically free all the time. gmt+2
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    we can try thursday maybe? im on the tournament discord if you dont mind pming me there :o
    Mylo Xyloto
    Mylo Xyloto
    can't seem to find you on discord o.o
    can you still do today?
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    oh sorry, forgot to mention i'm named "Roro" there
    hey man sorry to bother but why did I get coinflipped in HH tour? https://prnt.sc/fm1v0h You can see on my profile that I was more active and at least gave times and ask for their preferred time but got no reply, they asked for extension but that wasnt granted and got coinflipped intead? doesnt seem fair to me :c
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    technically, the deadline was on sunday, and i left the thread open for one more day and a half to get the game done, thats why i took a conflip at the end

i didn't feel like enough additionnal efforts were done in order to get an AW
    Blazenix
    Blazenix
    unfort.
    hi, when do you want to play for wcop?
    Bomber.
    Bomber.
    is there any problem if we start one or two hours maximum later than scheduled?? 5.30 pm should work better for me
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    no problem at all man, 17h30 might not work for me, but i'll be available to play until like 23h (i can start even later, but its gsc, so we should be safe and not push it too late for us europeans)
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    sry went to take a shower and missed your PM

tmrw 8 PM is fine
    pas mal tes vidéos continues, tu comptes faire que de l'old gens?
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    yo mec, merci
    une fois que les matchs spl seront terminés, je vais voir si je continue et avec quoi, je peux faire du sm si c'est ce qui est demandé
    Poek
    Poek
    tg pd
    Hey, we're paired for circlejerk tour. When can you play? I'm Gmt - 5
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    gmt +2, Roro in the tour discord, let's try to meet up there maybe?
    i can play during my nights and mornings atm
    hi, when do you wanna play for the circlejerk tournament? i'm gmt +5.5
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    +2 here, i can play friday/this w-e
    Kingler
    Kingler
    okay, let's say friday then. i'll be on enough i think but what time are you thinking
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…