Zap
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Let's get it boiiiiii, when do you want to play? I prefer next weekend because I'm hella busy this week, est.
    iLlama
    iLlama
    well 9pm-11pm i guess since deadline is midnight
    Zap
    Zap
    if ur on now i can play, other than that yeah sounds good
    Zap
    Zap
    btw 9pm ur time right? which is 10pm for me?
    thank god no more cersei
    Zap
    Zap
    I just realized how offended I am by this, excuse me Cersei is the best character????
    you'd better bring magcargo versus eien
    Zap
    Zap
    bringing lugia and hooh for the phoenix feels
    Hey bro, I just saw you were subbed in for crashy so, when can you play? I'll be able to today (in 3 hours) or tomorrow (I'll be free the whole day)
    Zap
    Zap
    about which specific time
    Zukushiku
    Zukushiku
    It would be better if we can play after 8pm my time, if not then it's ok.
    Zap
    Zap
    Yeah 8pm and after Is good for me
    yo man do u have a discord? i need ya.
    Zap
    Zap
    yee i do, send me ur usertag ill add, idk how to see my own LOL
    zolaski
    zolaski
    MiyoKa

lesgo
    Zap
    Zap
    added btw
    :00 not a weeb avi, oml!
    Zap
    Zap
    Week avis allow u to fit in with the rest of these weebs
    sketch open when mst (gmt -6 iirc)
    Ren
    Ren
    Can we do one hour earlier on Tuesday? I can try to make it then but I might be half an hour late, whereas I can guarantee I show up one hour earlier on that day.
    Zap
    Zap
    sounds good
    Ren
    Ren
    Yey cya then
    let's play for ssnls before we get coin-flipped k
    Zap
    Zap
    ok just figured out my schedule, i should be on at 10:30-11pm and onwards, that sound good?
    iLlama
    iLlama
    i'll be on
    Zap
    Zap
    Running a Lil bit behind by 45 mins, just giving u heads up before my phone dies
    Hey we're paired for mono ssnl, I'm est and can play Saturday night around 8, that cool for u?
    Paleo
    Paleo
    I'm gonna need an answer bud
    Zap
    Zap
    yeah sorry, i kinda just assumed monday was it so didnt respond, but yeah ill try for monday in daytime if i get a break, and if not we can hopefully meet at 8
    Paleo
    Paleo
    Alright, if I'm not on try and ask around for me and hopefully someone will tag me on discord or smth
    Dazai is one of my favorite anime characters. "You can't do double suicide alone."
    Zap
    Zap
    yeah man, really started to like him after the beginning arc of the second season. His smug ass look gets me everytime
    When do you want to play for the SM team tour. Same time zone if you're still GMT-5, so just list a time you want to play.
    Zap
    Zap
    yeah same time zone, and ill probably catch u on late at night, thats when i usually see u i think, i have a really weird schedule rn sicne holidays, so for now lets just hope we run into each other?
    thanks for bringing that up, i'm actually going to make a post on some issues with a few theorymons once voting ends
    Sobi
    Sobi
    ye it's my fault for not specifying some rules, e.g., number of changes, and for being a bit too generous on the stat boosts (max. 50 -> max. 10), but i'll talk more bout that in my post!
    Zap
    Zap
    yee for sure, but idt you have to change the max to anything, just say that dont use the stat boosts in combination with other boosts. For ex: Go ahead and put a stat boost on ~50, but dont use it in tandem with a boost in ability as well as moves, keep the original mon the same w/ some minor changes that would help it in monotype.
    Sobi
    Sobi
    ye, looking at some of the submissions from the old thread: a new move; +10 stat boost and a new move; an ability change and a new move. looking at the current thread: +50 stat change and a new ability and 3 moves--it's kinda crazy
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…