Prinz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• can you play for snorlax cup on today/monday/tuesday? I'll prolly be free at gmt-3 afternoons/eves.

I'll have a trip this weekend and I'm moving back to my hometown on Weds and it might take some days to finish everything. I'll prolly be able to find sometime to play on the next weekend, but it would be just better to get it done asap
    Prinz
    Prinz
    Today can work, Ill be on smogtours at like 10 pm my time (+2)
    when do you to play for dpp cup? im gmt -4, I can play over the weekend for sure.
    Prinz
    Prinz
    I can do now too
    FMG
    FMG
    can you play in like 1-2 hrs from now. I just woke up and still need to get ready and eat breakfast.
    Prinz
    Prinz
    it should be fine, i'll be on smogtours
    roapl gmt -4 when available
    Prinz
    Prinz
    Lets just play on the weekend, Saturday before tour or Sunday after tour. Today/tomorrow could work too if you give me a time
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    today works after 2 PM my time, tuesday works before 5. idk when tour is on the weekend but i'm not available after 3:30 saturday
    Prinz
    Prinz
    3 pm your time should be good today, I will be on smogtours
    Hey boss we have to play for the rby championship, I'm GMT+1, not gonna lie week end will be the best for me.
    Prinz
    Prinz
    Friday 10:30 PM? I have the same GMT as you.
    Kit10
    Kit10
    Ok it works
    hey we are opps for rby, I'm +11, good to play any night except wed/thu/fri. When's good?
    Prinz
    Prinz
    I can play this weekend, 11 am saturday/sunday GMT +1
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    sounds good, I'll aim for saturday
    Prinz
    Prinz
    Alright
    Hi man! We gotta play again, this time for SPL. When can you make it? I would make an unconventional proposal and suggest any given morning (not too early, say 11 am) from Wednesday on. Evenings I'm usually pretty busy these days and I would not want to make it in the middle of the day. Weekends evening probably work but I might always be out with friends so I rather don't like making Pokemonappointments there.
    Prinz
    Prinz
    Saturday 11:30 am?
    Lusch
    Lusch
    Should work.
    Prinz
    Prinz
    alright see u then
    thursday or sunday?
    Prinz
    Prinz
    Thursday works, 9 PM +1?
    Nails
    Nails
    cya in 74h
    Prinz
    Prinz
    Actually, can't you play on Saturday at all? Thursday will likely work but best would be Saturday
    I hope the manga doesn't screw up Vegito like the anime did.
    Prinz
    Prinz
    hmm, how tho? it's still a fusion and black alone is more or less as strong as em, if they beat zamasu without needing vegito to weaken him before it wouldn't make much sense imo
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    Oh have you read the latest chapter? Goku Black is significantly weaker and imo it makes more sense.
    Prinz
    Prinz
    hmm yeah kinda, although he could turn super saiyan rose later on. guess we gotta wait
    i am a slurpuff. i haev a big belli and i drum my belli w/ hands if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will get a 4x atk boost and sweep ur team
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…