Guilas D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when play for ruwc i m gmt+2
    Guilas D
    Guilas D
    I am gmt+2 too, can play tonight (around 22:30) if that works for you. If not I'll be pretty much free on sunday too
    le LLiolae
    works
    Guilas D
    Guilas D
    already on the main as Guilas Galinier
    we play for nu open. im gmt+2. i'm available 1ste week of july every day after 9pm my time.
    sup, paired for the pokemon tournament, when do you want to play ? i'm gmt+1
    Hey, playing for ost; im gmt+2 & would rather play on Friday, can do most times
    Guilas D
    Guilas D
    just gome home, can play now if you still there
    talah
    talah
    i wasnt sorry, i've 2-3 hours free rn, lmk if ur free
    Guilas D
    Guilas D
    sure, gonna be at home for some time now, can play if you want. will be on smogtours as Guilas Galinier
    Hey are you free anytime this week, you haven't gotten back to my reply. :)
    we are paired in the nu open, do you have time to play on weekday evenings? im gmt +3 so there shouldnt be too much problems schedule wise. my weekend is still a bit iffy.

my work is pretty bouncy in terms of schedule, but i should be able to do matches from 19:00-23:00, not too late since im waking up at 5 am. also today i can play whenever you can.

my showdown name is Plaessynplaeae.
    Plaessy
    Plaessy
    Last chance, the extension deadline is the 3rd of August. Let's play today or tomorrow at 22:00 my time (Gmt +3), can push with 30 minutes but not any more, need sleep.
    Plaessy
    Plaessy
    Im at the nu room rn and since you have seen that last msg im just gonna assume you know we should be playing now so i wont wait any longer than i have to, waking up at 4 am.
    Plaessy
    Plaessy
    Tomorrow 19:00 my time, you should probably respond if you cant play even though you check out smogon every once in a while
    Hello. We are matched together for the UU Open. I am available from 7-10 PM from Monday to Friday. My time zone is GMT -5. To find me, I will be in the UnderUsed channel on Pokemon Showdown under the username "kwahelgae" (eaglehawk spelled backwards). Good luck to you and I hopefully get to see you this week.
    Hi, we need to play for WCOP. I'm GMT +3 and I 'd prefer to play this Friday/Saturday (16th-17th) if it's ok with you. Let me know when you 'll be available.
    hi we play for ssnl when do you want to battle
    4gb
    4gb
    gmt -5, i can only schedule after 3pm my time
    Guilas D
    Guilas D
    so that's like in 25min right ? if that's the case lmk when u wanna play, keep in mind that 3pm your time is 10pm mine so don't ask me to play after 00.00 my time
    4gb
    4gb
    honestly just stick around after 10pm then, i always check smogtours after 3
    hola, we play for dpp cup. when are you free? we share time zone
    BW cup r1. Im gmt +1 lmk when you would like to play.
    Guilas D
    Guilas D
    wanna play tomorrow ? should be free since 6pm my time (gmt+2)
    snøfall
    snøfall
    Yeah i forgot my time changed so im gmt+2 to. 6pm works perfectly for me see you then.
    snøfall
    snøfall
    im online under HxThG3. chall me whenever your ready to play
    hey we play for hpl, when are you down?

gmt -3
    Guilas D
    Guilas D
    hey man, would you mind playing a little bit later ? I gotta go out now and I'm not sure wheter I'll be at home by 6pm, if you don't mind playing at night would be perfect
    Luigi
    Luigi
    well i'd like to play for the tour
    Luigi
    Luigi
    but as long as its before tour its fine
    hi, when are you available to play for OST? I'm gmt-3
    Guilas D
    Guilas D
    I'm sorry man, have been really busy with work, just tell me an hour and I'll be there to play ( I can't play until 7:45 pm my time tho, I hope that works :s )
    Askov
    Askov
    we could play tomorrow at 8:30pm your time, is that fine for you?
    Guilas D
    Guilas D
    Yeah sure, will be on smogtours
    hi when play for just like old times, I'm -8 and can do most nights or all day sunday
    MZ
    MZ
    I think you mean 12 PM but yes, that should work tomorrow
    MZ
    MZ
    I'm on main
    Guilas D
    Guilas D
    I'm on smogtours now, sorry for being late couldn't be at home earlier :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…