Teddeh
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sup, we're paired for uupl. I'm gmt -4. I'd prefer Saturday if that's alright, but would be willing to do Friday night or Sunday. Also I hope your date went well
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    honestly like my work shifts this week have been awful, so the best time for me to play is my sunday or just play asap before it gets too difficult for me to play haha, gmt +1, and thank you, it did broski
    DrReuniclus
    DrReuniclus
    Sundays probably best for me over the weekdays if that's ok with you. I got 3 finals this week and the two of them are really important to my gpa. I hope you can understand. I am glad for you that your date went well though. You can name the time for your Sunday. I'll probably be online studying most of that day anyways. I hope this is ok
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    I'm online now broski, if you can come online in the near future, that would be appreciated :)
    BW cup, wanna play this weekend ? I come back from England on Saturday :)
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    yeah sure :) time? and how is it?
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    like 4 pm gmt +2 tomorrow ? I had a great time btw
    how have you been fren
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    oh no man!:( thats awful bro, i literally just came from london today, considering myself pretty lucky
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    it seems unlikely cuz we wont actually be in london but parents tend to get paranoid over that kind of stuff
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    also glad you're alright of course
    well well well... look who it is... let me know when you wanna scrap for RBY championship bro
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    well well well... I'm gonna have to take out some former cryos this round, you and star. gmt +0, idk when i can play but lemme know and i will just get it done, #nojohns
    teal6
    teal6
    ya hmu on discord any time or whenever im on smogtours :P
    Prinz
    Prinz
    :)
    when are you free to play for lc ssnl? im gmt+8, lmk your availability and we'll schedule a timing.
    gorex
    gorex
    yo you weren't on at all during the whole 1h period, what other timings can you do?
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    I'm on now if you're still on?
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    I legit just woke up now, had a very late night as it's friday, i did try and say :X
    rby ou tour, gmt-5, lets play any time today/tomo or my afternoons on weekdays
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    i'll try to play tomorrow after work - i'll see what time i get on. gmt -0
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    hey dude, i'm on stours now, just hmu asap when you get on
    When you wanna play
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    i honestly don't mind - just some time before 10pm gmt - i'll be online a decent amount so just try and catch me on or warn me when you might wanna play
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    where are you
    RawMelon
    RawMelon
    I was busy all day
    Teddeh is now following you.
    This is the day I became more then just a teddeh puppet?!?
    Empo
    Empo
    followed by teddeh -> cool people n_n
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    Exclusive club to 13 people :O
    ur not auth so I can put u in non auth but ur only playing if the 4 or 5 auth left get through the next 20+ people so probably not
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    put me in auth because i'm council then y/n
    MZ
    MZ
    get mag to promote u first
    Ltpl. I'm gmt-4 and free everyday except Thursday after 2 pm. I wanna play asap lmk
    Hey sorry to be a john but id appreciate if we could play sunday past my 6pm (im gmt-4). If you cant play then tell me asap so we can figure out another time
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    if you can play at noon your time, would that be okay on saturday? i've not got plans for saturday right now, but if something comes up, i can play when i get home - so a time window for noon to 6pm gmt-4, aka 4pm-10pm gmt+0.
    is this okay with you?
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    obviously i will let you know if something comes up rather than leaving you in the dark
    Vileman
    Vileman
    As i said i can play on sat until like 6pm or so
    hey ted, wanna do today?
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    then we have a problem because i don't know if i can find the time. Work is a big time drainer right now, i haven't touched ps all day today. Besides gmt +1, - your evening / night is gonna be too late for me?
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    Are you sure you won't be able to play weekend?
    bruno
    bruno
    ye, ill try to ask doobie to sub me out, or maybe a double sub could happen here too
    Sorry to hear about irl probs. Do what u gotta do first
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    yeah i mean i'll tell you if i'm available sooner. I'd much prefer weekend because my week is so busy
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    gmt +1 btw, some time between 11-9pm my time... preferably give me a time window now because i'd like to do something this weekend :X
    Ive been subbed in for ssnls, when can you fight? im free all nights other than maybe tuesday, but more flexible weekends
    Anty
    Anty
    you free tmrw evening to get the final game done?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…