Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• gsc cup when. gmt+1, hl me on discord in the powc chat to schedule this shit properly
    zf
    i'm gmt -4 and available weekdays after 4 pm my time and all day weekends. we can work out the details on discord
    we play for dpp cup, would prefer something like thursday evening gmt +2 or weekend but I can do other times as well, lmk what works for you
    zf
    i should be free starting around 8 pm your time on thursday. if that doesn't work let me know, i'm gmt -4 and should be free over the weekend.
    yo when do you wanna play for rby cup? edt and p flexible this week besides wed / thurs
    zf
    i'm down for whenever, also edt here. i'm free every weekday after 4 pm, as well as tour times on weekends, so lmk what works best for you i guess.
    yo, when do u wanna play for dpp cup? id go for weekend tho i am not available on saturday
    zf
    i'm gmt -4 and should be available sunday after noon my time if that works for you.
    Slimmer
    Slimmer
    that should work. im gmt+2 and i should be available after sunday tour
    zf
    ok, sounds good
    i think we gotta play for that ubers tour, when do you wanna play? im gmt+1 and sunday is probably best for me
    zf
    sunday around tour time works for me if it works for you
    When do you wanna play for AG? I'm GMT -3
    zf
    confirming what we scheduled over pm, tuesday 7 pm
    zf
    *gmt -4
    hey, when wanna play for the no arceus ubers tour? im gmt +1
    zf
    I 'm GMT -4 and available weekdays after 4 pm my time and all day weekends. how does saturday before smogtour sound?
    LC Seasonal etc Im gmt +1 and I Can play at 16:00-17:00 Every day.
    zf
    I 'm GMT -4 and available weekdays after 4 pm my time and all day weekends. how does saturday before smogtour sound?
    NEWAL
    NEWAL
    11 AM-12 PM tomorrow?
    No arceus tour, when do you wanna play?
    I prefer nights btw GMT -6
    zf
    i'm gmt -4 and should be available after 4 pm my time every weekday. how's tuesday night sound?
    Arii Stella
    Arii Stella
    Uhm I don't think I will be online since I have a test on wednesday but what about tomorrow?
    We're matched up for the LC seasonal. GMT -1. What works for you?
    Hilomilo
    Hilomilo
    lets do 10 pm my time on sat then, that'll be an hour before elimination of those that don't battle
    zf
    ok
    Hilomilo
    Hilomilo
    My discord isn't working so hmu on showdown around then to play
    SparksBlade - Today at 3:42 PM
    weekend fite?
    ClydeBOT - Today at 3:42 PM
    Your message could not be delivered because you don't share a server with the recipient or you disabled direct messages on your shared server, recipient is only accepting direct messages from friends, or you were blocked by the recipient.

fukyu
    since starpeasant ruined the last vm conversation: i'll probably be ready by tomorrow
    zf
    how's noon-1 saturday my time (gmt -5) sound to you? should be around 11 pm your time iirc
    Kingler
    Kingler
    that seems fine; if you can play before LMK though because im down
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…