reymaki
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• uh hey man we're matched for Battle City ik we talked on ps but i just wanted there to be documentation on here too, I mentioned i was GMT -4, on weekdays im normally free after 4:00 pm my time, weekends are pretty free, hmu with a time that works for you, ik u said u didnt want to set a time in stone cause stuff can happen, and i get that but like might as well lol
    Supongo que eres mi rival en el torneo de todas la gens
    Cuando puedes jugar?
    reymaki
    reymaki
    uuufff bebe rexha<3
    todavia no se si me van a dar la act win pero yo puedo jugar ahora
    when u want to play ourpl I'm gmt+1 post the times u are available and I'll see what I can do
    yo when playin all in gen?
    reymaki
    reymaki
    sorry bro, ive been looking for you whenever i enter but i dont seem to find you
    reymaki
    reymaki
    yo so they gave us extra time, when can you play?
    Yo we gotta fite for rigged. Unfort I have a flight Friday morning and will be put of country for like the next week with no idea as to internet availability. Think we could play sometime tomorrow?
    reymaki
    reymaki
    i guess you go out today but am finally in vacations, and i really want to play so is there any other day you can?
    Andy Snype
    I don't have internet that I can really play on. I got a phone sim card with shitty speeds so I don't think I can play mons while traveling. I think the soonest I can play is the sat 7/8. I told CM my situation so it's his/hosts call as to what to do.
    reymaki
    reymaki
    okay, have fun in your trip, hope we will be able to play
    Hey, can we play tonight for the dpp cup? I'll be available for the next 8 hours or so. GMT -3 here if that doesn't work, but i'd highly appreciate if we could do this today!
    reymaki
    reymaki
    hey, sure i can play today. ill be on right now.
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Sorry i wasn't here. I'm on main as tamahome
    Hey, when fight for ADV Cup? I'm GMT +5:30 with somewhat limited availability but I can try to swing times
    reymaki
    reymaki
    sorry, ive been tryint to find you in smogtours but yh i cant find you, am pretty sure its because our timezone, anyday i can play right now if you happen to see this but is there any day we can find each other?
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Uh I actually should be free most times, I guess you can try and find me tonight (like midnight my time or a little later for insurance against my parents)
    sup bw cup when? I can be more free on the weekend than weekdays. im gmt -4. will be out of town weekend of april 7 though so not that one.
    circlejerk?
    GMT -5
    available from 1900-0000 local on weekdays, and from like 1000-0200 on weekends
    reymaki
    reymaki
    *i am gmt-7 any specific day you wanna play?
    Dread Arceus
    Dread Arceus
    sunday night would probably be best for me, you?
    What about BW Constrain tour? Your opponent is Melle2402
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    When can you play? Im gmt +2 and free between 10 am and midnight almost every day
    reymaki
    reymaki
    honestly i dont know when i am free so i was thinking maybe at some point we can find each other not specific schedule, i use reymaki in showdown, is melle2402 your main account?
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    yeah thats my main. im usually only everyday except saturday between 11 am and 5 pm
    Hey we are paired for OST r2, when are you available? im gmt -8
    reymaki
    reymaki
    i am gmt -7, i prefer to play on weekends or friday
    Rampecker
    Rampecker
    Are we still playing today?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…