Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey when can u play gsc cup (gmt+2)
    ToF
    Hi, I am gmt -4 and am good at night my time. Or weekend works too, let me know, thanks.
    Ernesloru
    Ernesloru
    ye weekend is fine
    Ernesloru
    Ernesloru
    can you play around st time?
    Yo, you proposed??? Grats bro! I'm getting married this Saturday!

We old af.
    ToF
    I did this weekend in Paris haha, thanks a lot man. Oh shit that’s awesome, congrats to you and your fiancée! From being bitter ragers on gamefaqs to mature adults, we’ve come a long way my friend
    Philip7086
    Philip7086
    Definitely <3
    hi, dpp cup

GMT+2, when are u available to play?
    ToF
    I’m gmt -4 and am good at night my time when you might be sleeping...probably weekend then
    Hi dude, how are you?
    Been a while we dont talk!
    Happy to fight you for a Tournament battle!
    I can only play from 10 am gmt +2 to 13.30 am gmt +2, and 12'15 pm to 0.02 am.
    Its impossible for me to play in the evening coz im at work.
    Sunday I wont be on the whole day. This is my discord hellpowna #0851 so we can schedule easier.
    Lets do it asap! See you :)
    ToF
    hey buddy. sent you a request on discord, saturday looks like only day that works for us both tbh. i think when you're on i'm at work and vice versa. have fun lets have a gg :)
    hellpowna
    hellpowna
    Yo man. wanted to remind you that since i wont be available on Sunday the whole day, let's play on Saturday like scheduled. I will be online from 10.00 AM to 13.30 gmt +2. Do not miss it! see you
    ToF
    I should be around, thanks
    When do you wanna play for RoAPL? I'm GMT -3.
    keys
    keys
    Late week nights and weekends tend to work fine for me. Do you have any preferred dates in mind?
    ToF
    No preference man, later in the week best though. Let me know what works for you
    keys
    keys
    How about Friday night at some point? Anywhere during stour on Friday works for me.
    way to show everyone you still got it there pops
    ToF
    Thanks boss - happy I rebounded from that abysmal start. Congrats to your uva boys on the number 1 overall and the acc tourney win!
    august
    august
    ugh watchin them play basketball is like watchin grass grow... glad VT beat them at home this year tho. wouldnt be the worst thing in the world to see UVA take it i guess
    hey dude gmt -8 here hoping for weekend ideally early est sat like 9-10am, let me know though
    ToF
    Sup buddy. GMT -4. Weekend always good for me, Saturday should be fine for me as well and that time slot works for me so let’s go with that for now. If not Sunday same time should be good. Gl homie
    roscoe
    roscoe
    right on dude see you then
    ToF
    sorry man got home late so missed time. open to same time tomorrow or later today, you let me know what works best.
    Nice dpp team vs bluewind ;)
    ToF
    I did not lol, maybe I used some different sets but it’s a good team
    Marshall.Law
    Marshall.Law
    No, that’s definitely my team : I used it during some tours and vs peachy in the st 19 final. I also smammed it these last days on the dpp ladder.
    But no problem!!
    ToF
    Well then credit to you!
    hi, play weekend imo, sat/sun afternoon pref for me (gmt-3)

lmk xoxo
    ToF
    works, gmt -4, should be simple, gl bro
    Bluewind
    Bluewind
    tomorrow 6pm my time?
    nice wins lately bro, keep at it... ill be in new york in a few weeks if you wanna catch up
    ToF
    Just needed to go back to what works hah. Ooo good stuff yeah let me know a few days before you come up, should catch up
    hey, got subbed in. i'm playing a vgc regional this weekend which involves driving 8 hours on friday and sunday and i'll be busy all day saturday. this is all pretty sudden and i'd like a chance to prep so i'd rather not play today, so my best times would probably be thursday night or a 2 hour window from 9am to 11am friday morning before i leave. let me know your availability asap, i might be able to make something
    Yo ToF, we gotta play for spl. i cant play till saturday i hope thats fine :/ i am gmt +1 and id prefer playing aorund 8 pm my time
    how that sounds to you?

Is what I wrote I hope that i fine with you. i am really busy this week with school
    ToF
    Hmm definitely didn’t get that, but let me check what time that is for me and get back to you, thanks bro
    I already pmd you on discord two days and told you my aviable times:)
    ToF
    def not, you got the wrong discord then, I have no messages lol
    when play
    i'm available on tuesday and friday, gmt+1
    i'm unsure about sat so...
    ToF
    Sup bro, I am gmt -4 and can generally play at nighttime my time (think after 8 or 9 pm) on weekdays and flexible on weekends. Prefer Saturday game if you can make that happen, otherwise Sunday afternoon / evening works. Let me know what fits for you.
    Hey when wanna play for roapl? I'm on everyday between 8pm to 3am gmt-4.
    ToF
    Can't play tonight, busy at work. Can we get an extension and play tomorrow night to the extent we need to if our team has a realistic tiebreak chance? Sorry, thanks
    NightFox
    Sure no problem.
    ToF
    Thanks man much appreciated
    hey, when do you want to play for roapl tiebreak? would saturday work?
    ToF
    Probably, me and you are same time zone so just hit me up when you see me and we can play
    Jirachee
    Jirachee
    wanna play at 9 dude
    ToF
    i'd prefer to play before nba finals game, like right now if possible man
    Hey we need to play for RoA PL, I'm gmt-4! I would prefer to play on the weekend around 3 pm or so (Saturday or Sunday)
    SasukeNF
    SasukeNF
    Hey can we play at 9/9:30 pm??
    ToF
    i'm here now, my bad
    ToF
    Looks like we were granted an extension. I will be online after 1030 pm eastern tonight, does that work for you?
    Hey, I'm messaging you here for powc, since I think you check this more frequently, making the scheduling easier. I'm GMT+2, I can't play this saturday, but any other day / time is fine as long as we schedule in advance, let me know.
    LuckOverSkill
    LuckOverSkill
    Hey, let's schedule aspecific time for tomorrow, I can be on anytime tomorrow, as long as we start before your 7 PM, let me know.
    ToF
    same, anytime before 7 pm my time is fine, let's say something like 4 or 5 pm my time?
    LuckOverSkill
    LuckOverSkill
    4 PM is fine, I'll be on Smogtours.
    come on smogtours when u see this bitch, i told u i was not available this weekend
    ToF
    what part of that time also doesn't work for me do you not comprehend? its either you play me saturday or sunday my time afternoon your time evening or you're straight out of luck
    Nelson
    Nelson
    let's play wednesday, i'll be on between 6 and 10 pm gmt+1
    ToF
    take win, not able to play then.
    Cirklejerk round three. My timezone is GMT+3 so our difference is seven hours. When do you want to play?
    ToF
    maybe a chance for friday, though more likely around 8 pm
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Maybe on Friday but what time on Sunday works for you? Preferably around Smogon Tour time (2pm GMT-4).
    ToF
    Yeah that should be fine for me
    Hello my dear friend. We are paired for roa.
    Im gmt +2, u can find me on stout from 9 pm to 12 pm everyday(gmt +2)
    ToF
    Gl man, I'm gmt -4 so your time zone and my time zone suck during I weekday. Weekend would be best to get this done, my afternoon and your evening
    hellpowna
    hellpowna
    Uhm ok. U can always find me on stour at the time I said. Ig you catch me, chall me :).
    Saturday I wont be on, while sunday could work. Same for Friday. Waiting for you :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…