Max. Optimizer
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Did you get a GA Zygarde already? If you still need one, I can lend you mine for cloning
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    I already got one but thanks for asking anyway. Very kind of you! :)
    Hello again my friend. Tomorrow is fine, since I planned to head to bed, and do whatever number of competition matches I have left.

And either is fine with me, but...I'm not going to pass up a shiny. I might still end up breeding it, since I haven't decided what nature I want to use.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Absolutely no problem! You're very welcome!
    JES
    JES
    And I was thinking of going with Chansey as my Special Wall for my Random Challenge team, so the Bold nature works out nicely.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Yes, the moveset and nature combination works really well. You might want to look up a couple of other movesets and adjust it to the needs of your team if need be. Good luck!
    Strong avatar and puns. Have you seen her live?
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Not yet, unfortunately. Hopefully I'll get the chance in a foreseeable future, who knows? For now I'll have to resort to cheap thrills.
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    At least you love them
    Hi MO :) I was looking through your thread and saw a few really nice Free Redis Pokemon. Can I ask you if I could obtain some of them? ~
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Sure thing, no problem. I'm going to clone them for you now and I'll wait for you at the Festival Plaza in a couple of minutes.
    Christian
    Christian
    Thanks again :) Heading online in a minute
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    No problem at all. Your Pokémon are ready now and I'm going online now. I'll send the trade invite once I see you online.
    Just dropping by to thank you for making in-depth replies to our artist threads, you're an example for the rest of us.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Funnily enough I wanted to contact you anyway to talk about a couple of other suggestions that I came up with earlier. What'd be more convenient for you? A PM on Discord or rather a VM here on Smogon? Let me know what you think.
    Bummer
    Bummer
    I'm fine with both, or PM on Smogon if you feel it's more confidential in nature.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Alright, I'll open a conversation with you on Smogon then. It's nothing of confidential nature, it's just a couple of suggestions for the Smeargle's Studio and I figured I should message you directly, rather than clogging up a thread in the forum. :)
    Could I get a copy of the GA Medichamp too?
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Sure thing, I'm coming online now.
    mertyville
    mertyville
    thank you again.

I somehow never get anything from those giveaways for some reason.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    No problem, enjoy! I wish you better luck next time then, don't give up! :)
    Thank you for helping me with the ESV check. I'm available for about 2.5 hours from now if you can, or we can arrange for another time of you prefer.
    I have enough fodder Pokemon for trade
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Alright, perfect! I'm coming online now. I'll send the trade invite.
    mertyville
    mertyville
    Thanks a lot again. I hope some of the Pokemon I traded can be some use.
    I am sure some of them have perfect ivs and are from a German cardridge
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Most definitely! Thank you as well! Good luck with catching Tapu Lele!
    Bold HP Fire Tapu Fini noted and I'm giving notice:
    I am interested. It would save me time that I can spend on Soft Reseting for HP Ice Xurkitrees, and training a Kartana and my Vullaby up to a Mandibuzz.
    Drop me a note when you are ready to trade, and if you want anything special in return (I expect you won't, but I'm offering anyways).
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Absolutely no problem. I'm always glad to be able to help wherever I can!
    JES
    JES
    Oh, and before I start EV training, has she already gone through that, and if so, do you know her EVs?
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Yes, Tapu Fini is already fully trained: 228 HP / 248 Def / 12 Spe.
    I just now remembered that I didn't wish you for your birthday...happy birthday, man, I hope you're always happy and achieve your goals!Thanks for the giveaway and sorry for being such a dick that i didn't wish you
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Thank you very much for the birthday greetings! I hope you enjoyed the giveaway! And please don't feel bad, I don't value my birthday that much, everything's fine. Also, you know what they say: "Better late than never". :)
    On the occasion of my birthday on the 12th of May, I'll host a Shiny giveaway! Swing by on your chandelier and request one. Sia there!
    Awesome. Do you have me added? I'm online now.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Yes, I still have you added from last time. I'm online now as well. My Magearna is Modest and has 31 IVs in HP, Def and SpD, you can keep it and train it if you want, it's for free!
    Kong Harald
    Kong Harald
    As a legendary collector, I appreciate the Magearna! Thanks for helping out again, have a nice day mate.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Absolutely no problem, you're very welcome. I'm always glad to be of assistance. Have a nice day as well!
    Thanks in advance, heading online!
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Ah, too bad. Ah well, keep the egg for now, you never know when someone with a matching TSV might pop up either here on Smogon or on Reddit.
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    Eh, I already have a shiny venusaur. Just have an order for my thread and someone wanted a fresh shiny bulbasaur. So I'll just hatch this and keep it for the eventually person that wants one. It's my most traded mon (22 traded).
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    I see, very nice! If you ever need any more eggs checked, please don't hesitate to post in the thread again!
    I saw your reply in the SQSR thread about giving away Tapu Fini from Facebook. I am requesting it from you via GTS:
    Deposited: level 1 female Ferrothorn in Nest Ball
    IGN: Daniel
    Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles.
    Thank you in advance.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Sure, no problem! I'm looking for your Pokémon on the GTS as we speak.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Alright, I found your Ferroseed and I sent the Tapu Fini your way. Enjoy!
    Thanks for cloning my Lunala, I'll get online. Can I please have 6 back (original first, then 5 clones)? Thanks!
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Alright, your copies are ready! I'm coming back online now. The first one you'll get back is the original one!
    Kong Harald
    Kong Harald
    Shiny Silvally, nice! Thanks. Did you SR or RNG it?

I'm waiting at plaza, invite me when ready. Thanks for you help, have a nice day! :)
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Yes, I soft-reset it. It took me exactly 1 week and over 5000 tries. You can find a couple of screenshot and more information in my Giveaway thread in case you're curious. Also no problem, I'm always glad to be of assistance. Have a nice evening as well! Enjoy!
    Hi there! Do you think you'd be able to do an ESV check for me? LegoFigure agreed to do it but has stopped responding to me. I have 12 eggs that need to be checked.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…