PDC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, we're paired for adv cup. i see you'd rather play during the weekend, saturday from 6 pm gmt+2 until tour or sunday from 7 pm gmt+2 until about midnight would work best for me, if you want to play earlier during the week i'll let you know my availabilities
    PDC
    PDC
    that sounds good, i'll be able to make both times but will probably prefer sunday due to me having to play bw cup vs soulwind and some other random tours that day
    Micaiah
    Micaiah
    alright, let's shoot for sunday then
    i'll be very busy the next couple of weeks due to exams only expect to play on weekends
    What's the status of your RBY Cup r2 battle with Get This Money?
    PDC
    PDC
    i haven't seen him all day maybe an extension?
    Golden Gyarados
    Golden Gyarados
    Have you guys been in contact at all? I can give you an extension if you guys are in contact and scheduling
    PDC
    PDC
    we talked on discord, pretty sure we were supposed to play on the weekend but i didnt see him
    When fight? My weekend is coming up (GMT+11)
    PDC
    PDC
    we have pretty trash timezones so tbh i'll just stay up really late and see if we catch each other when u log on
    Stallion
    Stallion
    I'm on now if that suits?
    PDC
    PDC
    ye, i'll be on stours in 5
    rdy whenever to destroy ur ass
    PDC
    PDC
    cya on the weekend champ
    Nelson
    Nelson
    id rather like friday. Be rdy for friday
    PDC
    PDC
    nah
    Hey we're paired for R3 of the BW cup, when is a good time for you?
    PDC
    PDC
    lets play on the weekend? saturday / sunday are both fine for me
    Luxuryball13
    Luxuryball13
    thats cool with me, before or after tour?
    PDC
    PDC
    probably b4 on saturday
    When for RBY Cup? I'm gmt +2 and I should be always on around 8 to 10 PM (my time, ofc)
    Hello! We are paired for BW Cup III round two. My timezone is GMT+3 so our time difference is seven hours. When do you want to get this done?
    PDC
    PDC
    weekend would be the best time since i'm not getting much sleep during the week despite vacation. could we maybe do it before tour on saturday / sunday?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Saturday before tour sounds good to me.
    Hi, we have to play for the ADV Cup, i am GMT+2. Could you play in five hours from this post ?
    PDC
    PDC
    want to play tomorrow instead? (gmt - 4)
    Teclis
    Teclis
    sigh, i have an IRL issue, i won't be able to play next week.
    take the win, sorry man :/
    hi we're matched for uu neon colosseum when do you wanna play? i'm gmt+2 and unfortunately can't play this weekend but i'm flexible during the week.
    PDC
    PDC
    i can play next week during the week in the afternoon any time past 4pm b/c vacation (gmt-4)
    esche
    esche
    how about tuesday 5pm your time?
    PDC
    PDC
    sounds fine
    type restriction, sometimes before any of the smogon tour this weekend? after them is impossible unless maybe sunday
    PDC
    PDC
    yeah thats fine
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…