HANTSUKI
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We have to play for Snorlax Cup I - Round 3. When would you be available?
    The deadline is next Tuesday and some time this weekend would probably be best for me.

I'm from Germany and my time zone is GMT+2.
    we play for bw ru cup, pretty busy today so hope we can do like sunday or monday
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    the deadline is saturday but I posted asking for an extension
    lax
    lax
    you down for today sometime?
    Hey man we're up for RoAPL. I'm GMT-5, how about you? I can't play Friday or Saturday, I could possibly do late Sunday night but not ideal, so I'd prefer to play tomorrow (Tuesday) if possible at 9, 10, or 11 am, or at night, or Wednesday at like 8pm, or Thursday at 9 or 10am. Do any of those work for you?
    when fight. oupl
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    u can find me on santcuary for the rest of the day prolly and tomorrow's eve as well
    Hey we play for powc. I can play on weekend anytime. I am gmt +3
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I would prefer to play before Thursday at GMT-3 afternoons because I may be busy later in the week. But I'll let you know if I'll be available during the weekend after Thursday
    roudolf13
    i cant really play wednesday or thursday cause of work. I can find some time on friday evening or play anytime u could find during the weekend
    roudolf13
    hey i manage to find some free time on evening greece time. I cant play tomorrow for sure so i hope we end this today
    RoAPL, when? GMT+2, would prefer after 8pm my time any of the following days
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    yeah it should be. What time exactly? I'm fine 8-12pm, maybe a bit later
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    your 9pm might be okay
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    alright, I'll see you then. Might have dinner around then but hopefully not, shouldn't be longer than a 15 minute delay anyway if it is
    gsc cup when, gmt +2 here
    start a new job tomorrow, dunno when exactly i can play till tmrw
    choolio
    choolio
    k so, i dont wanna play today (work was quite tiresome since shit happend) but im free to play tmrw, thurs and friday
    what times could you do? i can do 7pm - 10 pm my time on these day, just tell me a specific time since i dont wanna have to look out for you in that entire window.
    in case those times dont work, let me know.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    tomorrow at your 9pm
    choolio
    choolio
    online on smogtours
    when u wanna play for snoxlax cup, gmt +1 here
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    okay, I'll be prolly free at GMT-3 afternoons/eves. It would be cool to get it done before thursday tho, because there's a chance I get busy later in th eweek
    zolaski
    zolaski
    can u play like now on st
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I have to play for another thing in some mins, but I'll PM you when I'm done
    hey, we play for bw ru cup r1, im gmt +8, im pretty free on weekends, while im only free at night on weekdays, just let me know when you can play during those timings and we can schedule.
    gorex
    gorex
    i should be able to come on in the space of 30 mins, will you be on main or smogtours?
    gorex
    gorex
    well im on now
    gorex
    gorex
    gmt -3 3pm is like 2am mine, i can't be on at that time at all
    Hey man we are paired for R2 of the DPP Knock Down Tour. I am GMT +3, and I'd like to play after Wednesday (I can't this weekend because I gotta study for the exams I have on Monday). After that I am free pretty much most of the day. You can pick the exact date and time.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    your 9pm would be great
    feel da rain
    Alright see you then :)
    feel da rain
    Hey, you can go ahead and take the win. I am facing so much pressure from my official exams, that I have no time to participate in tours. Sorry, and good luck.
    Hey, we are paired for Down Knock Down DPP Edition r1 so when can you play? I'm gmt+2 and prefer to play in the evenings or in the weekend.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    okay
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    hey something came up for tomorrow and I'll need to be on college. can we postpone to tuesday or any other day before the weekend?
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    Sure, tuesday works for me!
    Whatttssss yoooo timmmeeee zonnnnneeeeeeee, I appreciate the weekends thooouuuu. okay no really im UTC+3 and you appear to be GMT-3 so you're 6 hours behind me I think....? idk I suck balls with this shit but how does 6pm (your time) this weekend (Saturday or Sunday) sound to you? I can accommodate for you as long as its not too early as I usually sleep like a log.
    I can only play tmrw/thursday for powc, lmk if that works, I also sent a request on discord to make scheduling easier
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    can you play at gmt-3 nights? my schedule is kinda fucked up during weekdays atm
    Prinz
    Prinz
    I dont think so, guess I will get subbed out
    we play for lc circuit, gmt+1 and high availability (within reasonable times ofc). lmk what time works best for u
    Pearl
    Pearl
    late nights aren't good for me i guess we can aim to get this done during the weekend
    Pearl
    Pearl
    reminder that we should probably play this
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    i'll be playing P5 this afternoon but u can PM me on discord whenever ur free and I can make a pause Oo
    paired for roapl, when fight? gmt +1
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    i couldn't do the friday or thursday because of work, but can you play today before 5pm gmt +1 or tomorrow after 6:30pm gmt +1?
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    can you play today?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    u didn't see this yesterday I was free tho, today I can't do at night
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…