Confide
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we gotta play for mpl. i can do weekend most times, would prefer gmt -4 mornings. let me know, thanks.
    Nat
    Nat
    i'd prefer 9am-11am if that's alright. going out like riight after 12 and want to be able to get ready and stuff.
    Confide
    Confide
    Thats fine
    Nat
    Nat
    sweet thanks
    Hey. We play for UUPL. I see you're GMT -6 so we have an 8 hour time difference here. :c Could you play sometime Saturday?
    Confide
    Confide
    If that doesnt work i can play sunday 2-3 hrs after st time
    Tony
    Tony
    Sunday 2-3 hours after ST works. Sorry for the delay I didn't think I'd be called in today. ;_;
    Confide
    Confide
    My plans got cancelled i can still play today and would prefer that actually
    We up for LCPL, am GMT +1 and work from 3-8pm GMT, back home and ready to play around 9pm GMT today, Wednessday and Thursday. Friday I'm leaving and won't be back until Monday, being without any internet throughout the weekend, so I'd prefer playing as soon as possible. Also got a football match around 6pm-9pm GMT tomorrow (Tuesday) but can play like any time before that,
    Fille
    Fille
    so if you're in a timezone where that is preferable then hit me up Tuesday/Thursday before match/work. Otherwise I've got school until potentially 1pm gmt. I am often in the Little Cup room and go by the nickname "Fille". Preferably we play tonight or tuesday before I leave for match, wednessday night is also perfect. Thursday is eh cause got a huge test the day after (hence sitting from 8PM-1PM GMT) so yk prefer to get some sleep but can make it work if that is only oppurtunity.
    Confide
    Confide
    Sup im gmt-6 and im ok to play on Wednesday 10:30pm your time, which is 4:30pm my time, right when i get out of school.
    alright i just got subbed in for uupl so the game isn't dead, are there any times you could play soon™?
    hey man, can we play sunday instead? i have a date tomorrow then work, so i am packed out during the day. :X i can play either before work which is 2pm or after which is around 8:30ish, igmt +1, is that okay with you?
    sup dude, I'm GMT+5:30 and we're paired for MPL
    I'd prefer to battle on Sunday, but if you really can't Saturday is cool too. lmk what times you can be on those days and I'll let u know, but I should be able to accommodate most anything up to ~2am my time.
    Confide
    Confide
    Lol sorry i read that as -5:30 gmt, can u play saturday 10pm your time which is 12 noon my time
    Confide
    Confide
    Lol sorry i read that as gmt -5:30, i can play saturday around 9pm your time which is around 11 am my time. Does this work for you?
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    all good. and saturday 10pm is fine for me. That's in a little over 4h from the time of me posting this. I'll be on
    Hi, we're paired for UUPL. I'm GMT+2. When would you like to play? I'd prefer to play on the weekend.
    Confide
    Confide
    5pm saturday your time (10am my time) work for u?
    Ark
    Ark
    That works, yes. See you then!
    Tried to respond to your PS message, but you were already offline. :s Anyway, not doing try-outs as per usual. It's worth noting that the last two times I managed you asked for a try-out too (POCL and LTPL), I said no and you proceeded to win vs. my team in both tournaments. :p Don't do that again pls. ;)
    Hey we need to play for LC Seasonal, I'm GMT+11 and can do 4pm to 12am my time on weekdays and pretty much any time on the weekend.
    Confide
    Confide
    Ill be on for next 2 hours
    Confide
    Confide
    I can do 7:30 today, ill be on stours. If u cant do today then sunday it is
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    i'm free now for the rest of the day if you're still on, otherwise we can do tomorrow
    hi again when do you want to play for the lc playoffs? im gmt +1 free 5-11 pm during weekdays
    Confide
    Confide
    Saturday 8pm your time?
    Fran
    Fran
    that works
    hi when do you want to play for lc swiss? im gmt +1, ill be free after the 3rd of march
    i am a bellsprout. i have a big head and i sweep mons in lc w/ my chlorophyll.. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will call vulpix tonight and make a mess of your teams
    hi, i'll try and make time on saturday. can you play like 8pm gmt+1 on saturday?
    Confide
    Confide
    Thats 1pm afternoon for me, yea that should work
    Lc Swiss I'm gmt+9 lets try and work out a time
    Confide
    Confide
    Im -6 lol, can u do thursday 8am my time
    Endal
    Uhhh thats kind of a difficult time to work out but I'll try, if not what other times are u available during
    hey we have to play for lc swiss tour im GMT -6 and free after 3:30 my time on weekdays and free most of the time on weekends
    Confide
    Confide
    Im -6 too and i see you all the time, this shouldnt be a problem
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…