Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• so we're playing for captt, right?
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    yh sure that's fine
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    well, can't wait any longer, but turns out it's not monday deadline! can we get this done tomorrow then?
    n10siT
    n10siT
    in case you didnt see it on discord:
    [8:14 PM] n10sit: Dude I'm so sorry lol I didn't leave until just now and I forgot again
    [8:14 PM] n10sit: If you want to take the win you would be right to but I'll be around tomorrow night
    cap dubs, gmt +1, gonna john u till i get teams
    n10siT
    n10siT
    No worries, u can always find me in the dubs room on ps, just lmk
    would u be fine playing Sat night for you? I can do Sunday morning GMT+8, 11 AM onwards
    n10siT
    n10siT
    Yeah 11 am your time is fine with me
    n10siT
    n10siT
    no i hadnt planned on using it, looking for something a bit more... professional? if you want to take a shot at it/know someone who does feel free i still need a banner
    Bummer
    Bummer
    I'll add the request to the OP then, currently updating the whole thing. I do, however, need either you or BlueSkiddoWeCanToo to reply to Baraboy's banner and be more specific to what you need, since BlueSkiddo's request said that you had no preference as to the art style used.
    Hey dude, we're playing each other in the MnM tournament. I am AEST (Sydney). I will only be free in the evenings during the week, or afternoons onwards on the weekend (my time). What times suit you?
    tigertomd
    tigertomd
    Are you available to play now?
    drampa's grandpa
    drampa's grandpa
    If you two were given an extra day for mnm tour would you be able to get the match done? If not I'm going to have to either ask one of you two to concede or I'll just coinflip it.
    tigertomd
    tigertomd
    The only times I'm free the next few days are tonight from now till 10:00 my time, or from 7-10 Tuesday my time. This might be an issue given that this is very very late/early for my opponent
    yo I just noticed but I gotta play you for multigen
    when fight
    how about 2am my time (GMT+5:30) saturday night (should be around midday friday for you)
    n10siT
    n10siT
    Idk when deadline is but if ur not available between now and then u definitely deserve the win
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    We could get an extension, but I'm not available before thursday. Also can't manage the same time tonight bc I have to get up at 6 tomorrow morning for an exam D:
    Time to get this done by Saturday :^)
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    yo I got an extension and I can skip school tomorrow, how about 1/2am my time on wednesday? Your tuesday
    doubles ssnl, gmt+3 ready whenever
    n10siT
    n10siT
    give me a day to build - im gmt -5 so scheduling might be tough.. we can do 3 pm my time tomorrow which would be 11 pm your time. we can do earlier sometime later in the week if you can't stay up that late, let me know
    Mysterious M
    Mysterious M
    Im a night guy so i generaly prefer playing after 9pm. Up to you when you want to play. Just lmk
    Mysterious M
    Mysterious M
    i checked doubles room and you were not there. imma take a bath and come back on in 15
    Hey, n10siT we're paired up for multi-gen dou tour :] I prefer to play by Wednesday if that's okay with you. I am pretty open on Tuesday fortunately, but on Wednesday I probably can't play until 3 PM my time (I am central, GMT -5 iirc).

Can we play on Tuesday / Wednesday? If so, what time works best for you? Let me know!
    Pocket
    Pocket
    yea, 7 PM should work. I am usually with my roomie around that time, so would it be okay if I need to move it back an hour or two if necessary?
    n10siT
    n10siT
    Sure thing I'll be around
    Pocket
    Pocket
    thank you, n10siT! OK, let's go with this date then
    Hi, we are paired for the VGC2017 tour, when can you play? I'm GMT+1 and I can play in the evenings almost every day or if it's problematic just let me know whenever you are free.
    dou ssnl when? gmt+1 cant play on wednesdays thrusdays
    n10siT
    n10siT
    Friday at 10 pm your time (3 pm my time) sound ok?
    we are paired for the vgc 2017 tour. I can play today or in the evening of all days (not tuesday and friday), I prefer to play today.
    gmt +1
    n10siT
    n10siT
    Hello! Would you like to try 9pm your time (2pm my time) either today or in the following days?
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    it's okay for me on wednesday at 9pm but, if you are online now, we can play now
    n10siT
    n10siT
    i am on PS as n10sit! if you are not around still we can play, but if not wednesday is good for me
    Hey, we're paired for the VGC2017. I use whenisgood to schedule availability

1.) Link: http://whenisgood.net/wsd7n8g will lead you to a page with timeslots
    2.) Change the timezone in the top part to adjust the times to the correct timezone

The timeslots seen here are my available times to access Showdown. Please advise which times are alright for you. Thanks

Showdown username: PleaseBullyNepgear

~ZGD
    Zekira
    Zekira
    I'm on now
    Zekira
    Zekira
    Guess you're not around? We can do (your) 4pm tomorrow or 8-10pm tomorrow next, though for the 4pm slot inform me so that i can wake up haha
    n10siT
    n10siT
    sorry was afk - if you're still around we can do it now or 8-10pm tomorrow. sorry for not seeing your pm
    hey man, we're paired for the duu tour. At this point where top 4 has been played I don't really care about the tour and I think I won't be able to connect for the next week so just take the win
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…