Melle2402
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Bw pu cup GMT -5 available nights
    RawMelon
    RawMelon
    My night is your night in your night is my night so either way one of us is playing at 9 LOL can you play in like 30 minutes
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    No thats fucking bullshit, my night is not night for you. Im 7 hours ahead, do wtf are you talking about. You asked me several times if i can play between 1 and 3am. Thats a time i cant play and you shouldnt expect from someone to play at that time. We arraged a time some days ago, but you missed it. I wont have time today bc im going out and dont return today. So i have no other choice than Calling activity
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    No thats fucking bullshit, my night is not night for you. Im 7 hours ahead, do wtf are you talking about. You asked me several times if i can play between 1 and 3am. Thats a time i cant play and you shouldnt expect from someone to play at that time. We arraged a time some days ago, but you missed it. I wont have time today bc im going out and dont return today. So i have no other choice than Calling activity
    suppose i should contact for upl, weekend? idk what time works best for me but ill find out soon
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    Tomorrow is best for me. Is it okay for u?
    p2
    probably
    hey man, we are playing for the F**k Z-Moves tour, when can you play? GMT -4/ EST
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    Im online but didnt find you. What about tomorrow?
    Squawkerz
    Squawkerz
    Im online now if you are still able to play. If not, tomorrow works too
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    I wasnt online saturday. But i was online from 5 to 10pm my on on stours and main but didnt find u
    hey man, UPL this week. I need some time to get acquainted with adv again... do you reckon we could play weekend? GMT+2
    Hack
    Hack
    Ugh that kinda ruins my entire day. Can we do the same times on sunday instead then?
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    On sunday 11 pm is best for me bc i work until 10
    Hack
    Hack
    that's fine then, works for me
    Ketchum cup when? [gmt+2]
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    Same gmt. Today late evening? Like 11pm
    BK
    i think i should be here, actually we can also play now if u here
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    I can play now
    Hey we gotta play for the weekend tournament playoffs. I'm GMT -7, when can you play?
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    I messaged you on ps lol you ignored me and went offline. Can u come back?
    iampie
    iampie
    I'm sorry, I was AFK. If i catch at another time on PS we can schedule then, or just battle.
    dude im online right now ive been online every day and ive been looking for you every day you havent showed up if you wanna play get on smogtours or im gonna be taking the activity win lmao
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    Im online like 24/7 and you should eas find me when u search for my name under "find user". I searched several times for "king" but you werent online. So can u play now?
    Hey, I'm gmt-8, aka pac time zone. I can play monday from 2:30 onward, 5:30 onward tue and wed, and anytime thur or fri.
    posting here to confirm that we're playing at 6 pm gmt -4 on Wednesday, as per our chat on PS
    can you play for the ORAS thing on Monday/Tuesday at GMT-3 afternoon/eve? I'll be out for the weekend AND I'm moving back to my hometown on Weds and it'll make me really busy, so it would be cool if we could get it done on Monday/Tuesday
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    could you reply please oo
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    oh shit my bad. wanna play tomorrow 11 pm gmt +2?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    sure
    hi we need to fite lmk when im est
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    what about today? im gmt +2 and free the whole day. just suggest me a time
    dragonuser
    dragonuser
    i can play right now if you want just give me 5 minutes

ill be on main as dragonuser
  • Loading…