Pak
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, when would you be free to play for SSD? i am gmt-4, mon-fri i get home at around 7PM. mon-thurs i can stay up until about 11PM on smogon, on Friday i can do a bit later. i cant play this saturday or sunday most likely at all, not sure about next weekend, but during the week is definitely better for me.
    Pak
    Pak
    can you play Tuesday around 9 pm your time?
    teal6
    teal6
    works perfectly
    hey we're paired for phase 2, when do you wanna play?

i can play either today (5-10pm ish), thursday (7-10pm ish), friday (10pm-1am ish) or saturday (most of the day). (GMT+1).

next week will be a little busier for me so if these dates don't work let me know soon and we can try to sort something out. thx.
    You're against me now in the RU open. My Showdown! account is sumwun. What's your Showdown! username? When can we meet on Showdown!?
    Pak
    Pak
    my ps name is pak. I'm gmt -4 and available most of tomorrow and any time on Sunday before 1:30 pm. I also have a bit of time right now if you want to get it over with
    Hi! We play for RUPL week two. My timezone is GMT+3. When do you want to play?
    Pak
    Pak
    sorry for the late reply but I'm gmt -4 and available all of Friday and Saturday, but if neither of those days work I can play Thursday and Sunday any time before 1 pm my time but would prefer not to if possible. Lmk what works
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    How does Saturday 3pm your time sound to you?
    Pak
    Pak
    sounds good
    Sorry but in your RMT of OrAs UU it says that Diancie has Regenerator (which it doesn't have obviously), so you might want to edit that
    Pak
    Pak
    changed, thanks
    Hi, we are paired for OU Circuit. I'm GMT+2 and I would play next monday or tuesday, evening my time. Let me know.
    hey dude, gmt +1, when fight for uupl?
    Pak
    Pak
    so uh I'll be available pretty much all of Saturday but plz give me some notice so I can be home and ready to play. if Sunday is better I'll be available my morning and evening but again please lmk ahead of time so I can plan my schedule accordingly
    Pak
    Pak
    I'll be on the next hour or so then i'll be gone until tonight. just a heads up.
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    hey, i'm free to play now :) just got in from work
    Doubles seasonal GMT-4
    I'm available after 8pm on weekdays and pretty much any reasonable time on weekends, I prefer Saturday games though
    Sasa
    Sasa
    on ps as gsisashashapiro
    Sasa
    Sasa
    Clearly this scheduling was a disaster.
    Can we actually confirm a time and date this time. Saturday at 9Pm my time y/n
    Pak
    Pak
    my bad I completely forgot just take the win sorry man
    AYE WHEN U WANNA PLAY FOR UUPL
    Pak
    Pak
    just found out I'm getting home a bit later than I anticipated. If we played around 3 pm would that work for you?
    blunder
    blunder
    probably yes
    Pak
    Pak
    i'll be on stours the next hour or so and later tonight if you want to play
    yo im ur mpl opp w1, can u play today/tmrw at any time between 7am- 9pm(gmt/utc) if u cant play those days my schedule is becoming cancer!
    sorry im wanting to play so early military schedule is literally unpredictable
    Entei
    Entei
    hello
    Pak
    Pak
    tomorrow at 4 pm gmt work?
    Entei
    Entei
    worx
    yo we're playing for mono open. I'm gmt -4 and available after 7 pm on weekdays. You?
    Pak
    Pak
    Actually it'd be better for me if we played a bit earlier. Would you mind playing around 7:15-7:30?
    Croven
    Croven
    Yeah that'll work
    Pak
    Pak
    I'm in the uu room whenever you're ready
    U still around ive heard rumors u quit
    Pak
    Pak
    I wanted to but I just needed a break, back now
  • Loading…
  • Loading…