urban
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi we're paired for retro cup, i'm +2 and can do most days/times what suits you
    urban
    urban
    I'm free the 22nd after 3 PM my time and all day on the 23rd and 30th.
    Peasounay
    Peasounay
    let's aim for the 23rd, i should be on stours most of the day just catch me
    urban
    urban
    Okay, sounds good to me.
    Hey we're paired for tutoring, when are you availible?
    urban
    urban
    easiest way to find me is probably the b101 discord. my username is theurbandear#7761
    yo i was subbed in for wcop over sfaliaras , when do you wanna play? i am gmt+3! How does next weekend seem to you?
    Hey you've been assigned as my tutor for sumo OU, idk how this works so when do u wanna get things started?
    when do you wanna play for roapl
    gmt+2
    urban
    urban
    im -4. its finals week, so i would appreciate if we could play on the weekend. im for sure free saturday 7-9 pm or sunday from noon until deadline.
    Larry
    Larry
    8pm my time works on sunday
    Larry
    Larry
    good luck with your finals! :)
    When are you free for rby cup? My availability is tricky this week
    urban
    urban
    Unwilling to be available? You haven't even given me a time aside from posting "I'm here let's play now" like twice when I have either been asleep or at work. Your activity is not my problem. I've been more than available and accommodating.
    Again, I won't be able to play for another 60-90 minutes, but if you're still around then, great. You never gave me your discord tag though, so idk how I am supposed to contact you.
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Funny how you claim to be available and accommodating yet the date for which I informed you I was fully available you were not available for. It's fairly ridiculous that your second post in attempting to schedule was "weekend or extension". Don't throw stones in glass houses mate, you didn't give a single time for availability until after I prodded you to do so.

My discord is @Texas#9563, I'm in the old gens room among others.
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    I'm also sitting on main under my forum nick as smogtours appears to be down.
    hey we're paired for rby cup im gmt+ 2 (cest)
    I can play 10am to 4pm on weekdays and 4am to 4pm on weekends.
    urban
    urban
    you coming man? i've been on smogtours/main for the past 45 minutes. i dont want to start the series after 3 AM.
    Conni
    Conni
    im here
    Conni
    Conni
    you know what just take the win man
    hey deadline for circle jerk is tomorrow and we are paired haha. im gmt -4 lets try to get this done
    urban
    urban
    I'm free most of tomorrow. What works for you?
    AJB
    AJB
    um anytime after 9 am my time, really. just lmk i will try to make something work
    We play for ORAS OU Throwback Tournament. My timezone is GMT+3 so our time difference is seven hours. When do you want to get this done?
    urban
    urban
    i have another match scheduled for friday, so i would prefer saturday if that works for you.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    We can do Saturday. :)
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    I am on smogtours. You can contact me there whenever you are ready.
    Yo we're in the same group for circlejerk tour - when do you wanna fight? im EDT (GMT -4) - wanna fight afternoons and nights like tomorrow or friday?
    urban
    urban
    hey sorry ive been dealing with some family stuff since the weekend. thursday should be fine.
    power
    power
    Thursday sounds great, see ya tonight at 9:00.
    power
    power
    I'm on smogtours and main - pm me if you wanna play early, i'll still be here at 9:00 though just in case you get here early
    hi when would you like to play for pocl? im gmt+1 and can usually do nights my time
    Sup ur my ou tutor when r u good?
    urban
    urban
    hey, man. pm me your skype info and I will add you. We can plan stuff there.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…