Hootie
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hey man! We are paired against each other for SM NU Team tour. I'm GMT +3, when are ya free?
    Hootie
    Hootie
    Sorry for the late reply, I'm GMT-5 how does 4pm my time on Sunday sound?
    ckw
    ckw
    Thats 12am Monday for me. Hmm, yeah should work!
    Hey man can u check your pms on here and discord. Me and OP have both been trying to contact you about an idea for a month or two now D:
    stop gaining power or else your wall will get progressively worse
    Hootie
    Hootie
    i have some bad news for you...
    Can you delete the OU Metagross analysis? I think Metagross is only viable in OU with its mega, and Metagrossite (and therefore Mega Metagross) is banned?
    I'm confused on what to improve on,I have shown to be proficient in the overused tier and even beat zamrock in a best out of three 2-1 and I have been at the 1700 with good gxe at some point.Also I spend most of my time in the overused room contributing and I would think if I had no knowledge I would have been stopped. Im really confused.
    hey man, we have to play for circlejerk, im gmt+2
    Hootie
    Hootie
    I'm gmt-5 how does Saturday at noon my time sound?
    ekoi
    ekoi
    humm, i will be here Saturday at ST time if you can ?
    or 1 hour before ST
    Hootie
    Hootie
    1 hour before ST time is fine.
    I will Sub for the Hallows hootie for circle jerk. ill write it here too just to make sure you see it. i am also EST. How about at 6 pm?
    Hootie
    Hootie
    Lets do that same time tomorrow.
    BaSr
    BaSr
    6 pm it is. alright
    Slight problem. I kind of want to get into C&C analysis writing but I'm not sure how to start getting into analysis writing.
    Hootie
    Hootie
    Well I would say the best way to get into C&C is first finding a tier you think you're comfortable in, that way it makes writing an analysis for a Pokemon much easier and enjoyable. Analysis writing isn't always the easiest at first, so I'd definitely recommend not only looking at the smogon writing standards (http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/spelling-and-grammar-standards.3588427/), but also look at how others write their analyses to get an idea of how things are done.
    Hootie
    Hootie
    If you have any other questions feel free to ask.
    I'm confused on what to improve on,I have shown to be proficient in the overused tier and even beat zamrock in a best out of three 2-1 and I have been at the 1700 with good gxe at some point.Also I spend most of my time in the overused room contributing and I would think if I had no knowledge I would have been stopped. Im really confused.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…