jake
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when do you want to play lcpl? im pdt, and evenings are best for me. what times / days are good for you?
    tko
    tko
    Alright, how about we aim for friday? And if anything happens we can push it back to saturday / sunday oo
    jake
    jake
    sounds good by me man, hope we have a good week of games
    tko
    tko
    you too, see ya then
    tcg card art is always a good call..where did u find this 1!?
    jake
    jake
    jake
    jake
    (it's the only site i've found that keeps the cards in high enough resolution for me + it's a really nice site)
    AJB
    AJB
    Ty n_n
    hey we're matched up for lcpl i'm gmt-4 online most weekday afternoons
    jake
    jake
    wanna go friday afternoon?

i'm central time, also free afternoons. can do early morn sat + most times sun
    infamy
    infamy
    i can probably do friday afternoon, if not can we do sometime on the weekend?
    jake
    jake
    ye, i'm pretty flexible so we can make a more solid time as we get closer. hope we have a fun game :)
    Hey, I salvaged the hard drive from a laptop that I used back in high school and it has some of our old MSN chat logs on it. Let me know if you want me to send you a copy.
    jake
    jake
    yeah man! also, long time no talk. how've you been?
    Lodestar
    Oh you know, ups and downs. Feeling pretty up at the moment so that's good.
    I'm out of town for a wedding at the moment but when I get back I'll send you the files.
    Hey you got subbed in for SM RU Cup, I'm EST but unless you can play like, now, I can only really play tomorrow or later. I'll ask for extension if needed.
    jake
    jake
    since i got subbed in like the day before the last day i think it'll be OK if we get an extension. i probably can't do much this weekend, i'm super busy. do you think monday or tuesday afternoon or evening EST (after 3?) would work with you?

(i'm cst)
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    All right, I can work with that.
    jake
    jake
    I'll be a bit later than I anticipated today; a family emergency came up and I have to pick up my baby sister from school today. I can play anytime after 4:20ish EST, will that be okay by you?
    22 Disjunction 1502 81.9% 1786 ± 44 --
    24 ZEBR★IKEN 1500 85.2% 1836 ± 74 --

this was my goal for today on lc ladder take ur spot back if you can
    jake
    jake
    will do g.
    ya but if i was playing in spl finals to decide the series id just get ghosted like all the other tournament fucbois xd

good callout btw people suck
    jake
    jake
    preach it brother
    paired for swiss, im gmt -8 and pretty flexible except on friday oo
    tko
    tko
    bump
    sometime saturday work?
    jake
    jake
    i'll be at a smash tournament during most of the day sat; probably cant play until evening or later, us central time so like -6 or something

sunday i also have an engagement thing to go to, so i'll be away for a few hours in the middle of the day. i can work around those tho if youre available evening either night
    tko
    tko
    saturday evening works
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…