PsychicAcademic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy Birthday!
    Hope you had a Legendary Week! :)
    PsychicAcademic
    PsychicAcademic
    Ha, that was half a day too late actually.

... but thanks, I suppose.

Also, it's not so Legendary. Best catch I had was 15/15/10 Kyogre. Thankfully 10 Def is not much of differences as people say 15 Def is sometimes detrimental to DPS. And failing Party Pichu even after incubator stash emptying the eggs.
    Hey, I looked at the Pokemon GO thread and I must say you're a hero there xD
    Em_HappySylveon
    Em_HappySylveon
    I'm guessing those are Sylveon and Espeon ^.^
    I used those two in our last battle, it was a coincidence I didn't know.
    And yeah I know where your profile pic is from but it doesn't make it any less cute, *irresistible petting*
    PsychicAcademic
    PsychicAcademic
    First, yes, but second is a Latias, actually.
    Em_HappySylveon
    Em_HappySylveon
    Aww how sweet, I too don't want to be separated from my Pokemon, and my treasured ones are Pikachu, Serperior, Sylveon, Espeon, Shiny Leafeon (it was a gift from my best friend), but I like all my Pokemon. Also I'm fine with a triple battle.

Don't be afraid to check in to Slack :)
    Espeon napping is just so kawaii!!!!!! >.<
    Hey Espeon!
    If you remember me I'm PiC from cheezburger, how are you doing? ^-^
    I remember chatting with you a bit on cheezburger, if you want you can join my Slack group by giving me your email,
    We have few members that you might remember from cheezburger,
    we are a small community the chat is not that much active
    so you don't have to worry about it being noisy hehe :)
    PsychicAcademic
    PsychicAcademic
    I surely still remember. I'm actually holding back from other Pokememes old regulars' earlier invitations to the Slack as I couldn't think about adding another appli on my lappy, but I'll reconsider, maybe... after some unfinished trials I have in arts.

Battling though... that's not really what I'm good at, not until I can build a type specialty, but if you want it then... I like the musics they have after all, so a refreshment could do. Just how to do the rules, as I don't have many....
    PsychicAcademic
    PsychicAcademic
    Anyway, here's my FC: 5043-3873-9321
    Em_HappySylveon
    Em_HappySylveon
    Added you. As for the Slack, don't worry, you don't have to install any application, its web based ^-^
    It's your choice, I love monotype battling on showdown, I do it a lot, so if you're in mood of doing a monotype battle then we have to use showdown, basically you pick one type and have all your team be of that type, it also allows dual types, so if your base is Dark for example you can add a Dark/Flying Pokemon to your team.
    Looking forward to see you on Slack!
    Added your friend code and got your Ninetales ready. Let me know when you're online on Plaza, and I'll get on as soon as possible to send it to you
    PsychicAcademic
    PsychicAcademic
    Ah, I just went to check it. OK then, I'm going there.
    Re: Uploading Battle Videos, go into the Plaza castle, turn on the PC there, select "View Battle Video", you'll connect to internet, select "Make a Battle Video public", and your video list should pop up.
    PsychicAcademic
    PsychicAcademic
    Oh... so that is how to. Seriously, the plaza is nice, but too confusing as well....

Thankies for telling, appreciated much.
    Combing the net for old/active Pokememes users and getting in contact with them however I can to save them from said site's shittiness . If you're interested in joining up with previously active users of the Pokememes of old like GekkoGekko, Memefield, MoDude, Hawluchador and others, send me an email at fatherofgray@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite to our surprisingly active Slack group.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…