ZoroDark
    im available most nights from like 11 pm - 1 am gmt +2
    kaori
    kaori
    i can that timeframe on sunday
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    alright sounds good
    hey we're paired up for bw ru cup. does this weekend work? i think you're gmt+1 and i'm gmt-5 and i can't play weeknights until 7 pm my time, which unlikely works for you, but i can do all day saturday and sunday
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    i'm gmt +2 so i would be 7 hours ahead of you if you're somewhere in us central. weekend is fine though
    hey, we're paired for lcpl, i'd like to play as soon as possible so like wednesday afternoon gmt+1 would be great.
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    if you REALLY wanna play asap we could play now, but any time wednesday afternoon would also work
    Adam the First
    Adam the First
    ok then, i'm on main
    Wag1 what's ur avaliblity my good sir
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    i'll be available most of the weekend so you can pick a time and ill be there. im gmt +2
    PROBLEMS
    PROBLEMS
    How l8 can u stay up g
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    i dont usually go to sleep until 2 am
    We are playing for UPL, Im gmt +2 and can play any night after like 7pm, just let me know like a day in advance
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Alright, any time 6-10 pm tomorrow is fine with me. You can pick a time otherwise let's go with 7pm
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    Closer to 6 is probably safer so it won't interfere with dinner
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Ok 6 it is
    Hi, we are paired DPP Cup I have some problems with my internet so I'll be able to play until the weekend possibly if you have some problem let me know. ( I'm gmt -4 btw)
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    weekend is fine, i'm gmt +2 btw
    henlo zorodark

we play lcpl! i'm gmt -5, 9:15 pm for me as i post. what's your availability like? i'm free most evenings my time til weekend. sat is rough and sunday is usually clear

to clarify, i'm typically free from 3pm or so on
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    henlo! im gmt +2 and i'm usually available at night but i have a bunch of projects due this week, so im honestly not sure which nights i'll have to be working on those. i think wednesday between 4 and 5 pm your time should work though, if you're up to play then.
    jake
    jake
    imma say maybe on weds. idk if i'll have a worthwhile team by then since i really only have tmrw afternoon to build for you between now and then

if weds isnt happening do you have a preferred later date
    Hey, when do you want to play for DPP Cup? I'll be free most of the weekend as long as I know when ahead of time.
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    i'll be available most of the weekend too but i didn't have a lot of free time this week so i think i'll have to play like 17823 tour games. would saturday or sunday around / after tour work?
    Eo Ut Mortus
    Eo Ut Mortus
    Yeah, same here. I'll try to catch you on Saturday after Tour.
    we should probably figure out a time for ssnl

friday after 8pm or earlier at the weekend are good
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    yeah that does sound good
    we are paired for circlejerk when you can play?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    i'm gmt +2 and i'm available every weekday night and pretty much any time in the weekend
    teso24
    teso24
    nickname?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    zorodark
    yo, long time man, so when play for UPL :)
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    hey i'm gmt +2 and i'm available every weekday night and pretty much any time in the weekend
    Sheetanshu
    Sheetanshu
    come to ubers channel on showdown, I will be available on my nights. (gmt +5:30)
    i'm gmt -8. busy af until thursday, and i work saturday in the afternoon. mon-fri busy until 4:30pm my time at best, save thursday which is like 3:30ish i'm free. what sounds best for you?
    hey man when do you wanna play for ubers group tour? gmt-4
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    i could play pretty much any evening my time gmt +2, usually up to 1 am
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…