• twenty six following, time to unfollow someone
    Chloe
    Chloe
    im trying to see how long i can last with it like that
    3d
    3d
    o no
    Way to go!
    Now you're a moderator, once a mod, you'll always be one!
    Chloe
    Chloe
    Not really how it works but thanks I guess
    imas
    imas
    nah man once a mod always a mod haha
    Wob
    Wob
    yeah haha nice mod alumnus
    Have any extra cavfefe you could spare?
    Chloe
    Chloe
    no free covfefe in this household im afraid
    LinkCode
    LinkCode
    how much for your covfefe?
    Chloe
    Chloe
    Oh sorry, my covfefe is not for sale.
    Was the flamethrower for Ferrothorn, or?
    Chloe
    Chloe
    Steel-types in general, I switch between Flamethrower and Ice Beam. Ice Beam definitely would've helped more in that matchup lol.
    Quantum Tesseract
    Quantum Tesseract
    Yeah but steels are also hit equally hard by Judg+EP, with EP having the added bonus of whacking dialga and hitting pdon on the switch much harder than FF (which makes predicts safer); Skarm and Cele are hit equally hard by judg. I suppose Ferrothorn makes Flamethrower better and is more common than dialga?
    Chloe
    Chloe
    Earth Power really isn't superior unless we take into account Dialga. I copied over an AG set so that wasn't particularly required. Ferrothorn is definitely nice to hit but overall, I just find running Ground-type coverage on Rock Arceus somewhat redundant. Remember that Judgment hits Primal Groudon as hard as Earth Power does, so that point doesn't really hold weight either.
    h-hi chloe...ive seen u around a lot uwu and i was wondering if w-we could be da fwens;_;
    My apologies for posting a thread in OM without going through the approval process. FWIW, I wasn't trying to design a metagame with my thread; it was me seeking help for an existing IRL tournament that actually does have that exact ruleset. Is there any particular place on here that I might go for assistance with that tournament, or no since it isn't an official Smogon metagame?
    Chloe
    Chloe
    Oh I forgot to mention, since it doesn't pertain to a currently existing Other Metagame, the first option is virtually out of the question. The latter might be your only hope.
    Misdreavus
    Misdreavus
    Thanks for your honest reply. I'm not looking for help running the event or anything like that (I'm just a participant). I just was hoping to get people's thoughts on what would be good in such a format. Maybe I'll check out the tournaments subforum. Otherwise, I'll just wing it.
    Chloe
    Chloe
    Oh, sorry. I completely misunderstood the intent. There isn't any place on here as far as I know that caters for such threads.
    Chloe. was last seen: Viewing thread which gen has the hottest pokegirls, A moment ago
    Chloe
    Chloe
    I was curious how grown adults could talk about kids in a Pokémon game and not end up on some sort of list.
    LinkCode
    LinkCode
    They do, you just don't know about it.
    im thegreatest human to touch this planet
    Chloe
    Chloe
    si tu crois, je ne te vais pas arrêter.
    3d
    3d
    good choice
    Spandan
    Spandan
    i'd be the greatest human to touch the planet if i were a human
    Late congrats on the badge! We got pre-contributor at the same time so clearly I've got to step my game up. :)
    Chloe
    Chloe
    Thanks lol, yep gotta get moving!
    Quand chloe ne vous suit pas

did not use google trans
    Chloe
    Chloe
    N'utilisiez pas "Google Translate", s'il te plaît. ;w;
    DurzaOffTopic
    DurzaOffTopic
    Qu'est-ce que j'utiliserais, je suis seulement trilingue
    DurzaOffTopic
    DurzaOffTopic
    english, spanish, and chinese, fluent in english and used to be officially fluent in chinese but i've lost it... Spanish I'm conversational but not fluent
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…