HANTSUKI
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When can you play for dpp pu finals? I'm free most nights at around 6:30-7 pm (not tonight) and around 6 am. Also I can play before or around midnight most nights too
    Heysup
    Heysup
    OK I was just unsure if you meant that or night time. See you then
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I may be home a half hour early
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'm on stours as Whims of Fate. Miyoka already beat me if u wanna play him first idk
    Hey hantsuki, which times will you be available to play this weekend for WCoP? Currently trying to figure out whether FAFUS (or any of the subs, since everyone seems busy) can play, so depending on your availability I'll try to sub in whoever is available. Obviously take into account we're GMT+2.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Saturday at spanish midnight? I have lot of things to do and was hoping to play before the weekend, but I can manage to be here at that time. Sunday I'll be busy all day
    destinyunknown
    depending on the time Friday could be possible too, which time suits you?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    10pm~midnight, sorry but I'm having busy afternoons to get better times :(
    Hi I don't think I will be able to make the scheduled time on Friday, is it ok if we can play on the weekend? I'm free particularly on Saturday, GMT+1
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Saturday your 9pm?
    HJAD
    HJAD
    Perfect
    HJAD
    HJAD
    9pm UK, 5pm Brazil, Monday (reschedule for the forcetie)
    Dpp pu. I'm gmt -4. Sorry, I'm away until Friday. Can you do weekend?
    Akir
    Akir
    wait, what day is this happening? if its tuesday then i wanna know now instead of coinflipping
    pancake
    pancake
    see I was going to tell u but it sounds like it's monday
    sorry akir im an expert john 3:
    pancake
    pancake
    hi I'm on now hmu here when you're ready
    When play for SM RU Cup? GMT +6, free in mornings on Fri and Sat and everyday at nights til 10pm
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    your 10pm is too early for me. If you're fine with ur Friday/Saturday morning than I would prefer to play on one of these
    yo LCPL, am GMT +2, able to play at almost any time this week (Although slightly busy 6-8pm GMT at Tuesday and Thursday). Would prefer to play after 10pm my time though, poor internet connection and less users by that time.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    after your 10pm is fine. Can we do it on Friday?
    Fille
    Fille
    Sounds good :)
    Fille
    Fille
    Am online in LC room, pm F i l l e when you get on :)
    we play for Rigged. GMT +10, available all day every day barring friday and possibly tuesday
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    prolly yeah, I'll let you know if something changes in my schedule but for now is fine
    aurora
    aurora
    Something's come and I can't play this morning so take the win if you want
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'll wait till the deadline. If you get some free time let me know
    Hi, we're paired for LCPL this week. I'm EDT and should be free for the next hour at least, maybe 2. Also should be free for most of tomorrow. Friday and the Weekend are more tight though since I work all 3 days, but we can try if you absolutely need one of those.
    We play for the SM RU Cup. I'm GMT +2, and can play most days on the evening my time. Any specific days that work for you?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    is friday at your 9pm okay?
    We Three Kings
    We Three Kings
    Doubtful, Friday is weird for me I think. I can do that time on Thursday or Sunday, or earlier on Saturday.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'll be out on Thursday and dunno if I'll be free during ur eve on Saturday. Let's just schedule for Sunday
    hey when you wanna play for xy ou re-release? gmt-4
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    ah let's do it another day, anyday from ur 4pm onwards might be fine except for friday/saturday, I would prefer to play on other days oo
    Dundies
    i can do wednesdy sometime after 4, probably later
    Dundies
    or if ur still down i can play now
    Hey we are fighting for lcpl, i'm gmt +2 and i can play wednesday night and sunday the whole day
    Jox
    Jox
    wanna play on normal, better for my recording settings
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    huh i don't mind playing on main it's just that everyone plays on stours and it doesn't lag
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'm on both, use the find a user if u look for me on main because I'm not in any room
    hi im your opponent for sm ru cup, when can you play? i'm gmt+1 and i prefer to play thursday or later, i'm available whenever on thursday and on the weekend (can't play late at night on sunday tho), and friday in the evening
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    thursday onwards is fine, i'm available at gmt-3 afternoons/eves but I would prefer to play on eves if it's a weekday
    termi
    termi
    alright, how does thursday 8 pm your time sound?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    seems fine
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…