GatoDelFuego
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• real question: if the election was rigged/hacked by Russia, isn't that a failure of the Obama administration for not getting it
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    yeah, that's the whole shtick. Not sure why rightwingers are so loudly clamoring that THER IS NO INVESTIGATION LALALALALA HILLARY WANTED TO GO TO WAR WITH RUSSIA when all the intelligences said day 1 that there was evidence the leak was done by people in russia (whether they had help from the state remains unknown)

The trump investigation into russian dealings mixes in but is sort of different. And "trump" is not under investigation, so JAMES COMEY JUST SAID TRUMP WASNT BEING INVESTIGATED! CELEBRATE! FAKE NEWS1! is really true, but the entire campaign is being investigated because mike flynn basically was blackmailed by the russians among other things. The investigation continues.
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    But also they didn't "hack" or "rig" the election, it would be an "influence"
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Nice
    CHEER ?! BOII ! girls cheering will only distract these supirior men in battle . with their titties bouncing n shit while they could be washing dishes ! us chicks should only open our disgusting diseaze ritten mouths when something is asked or for blowjobs #peace
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    c'mon bro , you tellin me you werent turned on while watching alien ? bro i dont even have to touch myself during this movie ! it just squirts out by itself
    GatoDelFuego
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    the comment it was replying to was deleted so idk either
    "A problem a lot of people have getting into comics is that they don't know whether to look at the text or the artwork first."

is that actually a thing??? lmao
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    ok not the same because you can do all those things passively whereas reading is active

the question is how does that ever trip up anyone for more than a few seconds. it's not like you have to go at a certain pace, you can take as much time as you need
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    ok true but I was just meme

The point is like: does it MATTER which you read first???????
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    maybe it could idk, like if you read the words but don't understand them without the visual aid or vice versa

I never even think about it though I just kinda read "both" at the same time
    found out what it was, the movie where the sequel takes place in "real life"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Human_Centipede_2_(Full_Sequence)

it's about a guy who is obsessed with the movie The Human Centipede and finds the actress from the original and makes a real human centipede with her

I guess a little bit scarier than a slasher becoming real imo
    General Grievous: Anakin Skywalker. I was expecting someone with your reputation to be a little... older.
    Anakin: General Grievous. You're shorter than I expected.

what is your opinion on these lines. there has always been something off about them imo. like Anakin's sad playground comeback

the thing is I feel like it would work if it was Obi-Wan who said it instead because he can make things sound witty
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Yeah, it's sort of like how the plane scene was written. Like obviously it's supposed to be some kind of banter? But it's 1. not written well and 2. obviously lucas didn't coach them on how to say it right. Like the pause before older is totally unneeded.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I kinda like the pause, it was a nice effect

Anakin's retort is so bad though like what. classic deflecting, had nothing to do with the original insult

also "shorter" doesn't matter. saying that Anakin is young implies he is inexperienced. who gives a fuck if Grievous is short.
    anything with the word "plasma" is already badass. Phased Plasma is just taking it to a new level. Just typing it right now was enough to allow me to achieve an erection
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    It is possible that the under slung barrel is a form of laser used to ionize a channel through the atmosphere to the target making transmission of the plasma bolt easier.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    what
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    the westinghouse phased plasma rifle
    Dude Rip Ride Rockit has Bring Me To Life

how did I not notice that
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    hahahahah truly a meme leaking into the real life
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I mean it was a popular song and I think they were really loose with the rights for it, which is why Bodies, BMTL, and Paralyzer were in like every YouTube video in 2005-2010 because they were available for free audio swap.

Incidentally, Paralyzer is the one I chose when I went on RRR
    Do you think those capsules that Ludendorff pops are going to be the origin of venom if Bane ever shows up
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Hmm probably
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I really hoped Bane's new mask would crossover to the comics but maybe it was for the best that it didn't
    Taylor Swift makes her entire music catalogue available on Spotify and other streaming services just hours after Katy Perry releases "Witness."
    TFW

Wonder Woman takes place in World War 1 because

....they're both WW1
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    but what about WW2 then?
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    World War 2 and she'll meet Captain America before he goes unda which will make her realize she can step away from the world because The Avengers can handle it
    Carson did a send-up of the "Mr. Rogers" character, where he played an evil Mr. Rogers who wanted children to steal money from their parents so his show could continue. Fred Rogers was not impressed with the skit. Carson later apologized to Rogers for making fun of him.
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    what a nice man
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    tbh I thought Johnny Carson was someone else for a really long time and so I was really mad at him but turns out I had the wrong guy

idk who the original guy was though
    James Hillier Blount (born 22 February 1974),[2] better known by his stage name James Blunt, is an English singer-songwriter and former reconnaissance officer for the British Army.
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Cool hand guy I suppose
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    nvm I was gonna say it's weird that Wikipedia listed it like that because it's not uncommon to cut out the middle name

but now I realize it's BlOunt not Blunt rip oops
    Dude, Disney announced the next spin-off film is going to be an interquel between The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi

That's actually really cool because that's an unexplored area. Most "inter" stuff is between 3 and 4 or between 4 and 5

Check it out: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cool_Hand_Luke
    Lol...a conservative trying to justify his racism. Gotta love the alt-right psychopaths. Making an unreasonable generalization about an entire race is racist regardless if the generalization is positive or negative. No, all Asian girls are not pretty.
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    uh i don't relaly know the conteckst
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    someone just said "she is pretty like all asian girls"

and someone said "that's racist"

and someone said "lol a compliment is racist now"
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    ah i see, well I would say it's not racist just silly. Like what if somebody said "she is pretty like all girls" would it be sexist? or "she is pretty like all redheads"? its just a preferencso
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…