CZ.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, when would you like to play for PSPL? I can do this weekend or any time during the week next week, won't be available next weekend though. (gmt-4)
    Hey sorry for the late posting. The host tagged the wrong CZ, and I messaged him instead of you. We are paired (again) for ROAPL. My timezone is EST, and I'm usually free from 1 PM EST onward. I'd prefer to play on Saturday. Let me know what works for you!
    CZ.
    CZ.
    Yeah, same. Had an exam today so haven't really been active. Would prefer tomorrow around 6-7pm GMT+1 or perhaps a little later. Got quite a few plans this weekend so I'd have to shift things around to play then
    DeepBlueC
    DeepBlueC
    Okay, let's play tomorrow at 6 PM GMT+1.
    CZ.
    CZ.
    On PS now
    when are you gonna be on today
    Reverb
    Reverb
    I probably will be free as of 1:00 PM your time
    Reverb
    Reverb
    im on rn
    CZ.
    CZ.
    reverb
    Global Driver (%)OFFLINE

I think you somehow got the act win though. Even though you didn't say anything till Sat. But w/e. This tour has some very strange calls
    idk if we contacted yet but we're paired for gsc cup, gmt +6 free at nights til 10pm
    Hey friend, when do you wanna play for OUrPL week 1? I'm GMT -3
    keys
    keys
    Yeah, let's aim for like 9-10 GMT +0?
    CZ.
    CZ.
    I'm usually asleep by 9 because of work commitments. I could do 8-9 though and maybe stay up a bit later
    keys
    keys
    Sure
    hey, we play for wcop. my work schedule is pretty variable so i can't provide a listed set of times for the next few weeks, but i'm always available past 10 pm edt and i'm pretty flexible. i'll be ready starting this weekend.
    CZ.
    CZ.
    Same and same + That's 3am for me haha. This might be one of those where we just catch each other online. PM me on discord whenever you're on. I don't play after 9pm GMT+1 unless I really have to
    Try building a wall against this threat.
    Can't contain me I'm a strong and powerful black woman, who don't need no man
    - Sunny
    You used to go on the gts forums didn't you?
    CZ.
    CZ.
    I recall yours as well. Must've been a while if you were on there!

How have things been? c:
    jrp
    ya i think i got banned there like... around this time 6 years ago?

Not too bad though! I don't really play mons too much anymore, I just hang around for the social stuff like the discord these days

I mainly play ygo now, but i still play randbats on ps quite often xd
    CZ.
    CZ.
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure I was never banned from the forums, but I was from the PO sever haha.

Yeah, I play tours and tests etc, but not much else
    we are paired for dpp cup, when do you want to play? gmt+2
    CZ.
    CZ.
    Tomorrow 12 pm my time. Reminder to myself
    CZ.
    CZ.
    Sorry bud, had to rush to the hospital last min. You free again before Thursday?
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    I don't think because I will be very busy until Friday (as I wrote).
    My times are not constant. I'll check if you are online when I'm online and I've a free hour (sry for my bad eng :x )
    hey, paired for gsc cup. I'm gmt -5, weekeends best for me or late my weekdays (but suspect that wont work for you). let me know when good for you, thanks.
    ToF
    Yessir, got like 3 to 4 games on Sunday I'll make them all work around that time. Thanks bro gl
    CZ.
    CZ.
    On now bud!
    CZ.
    CZ.
    Feel free to chall now till whenever
    yikes untimely departure in the adv cup bro. I was looking forward to seeing some of those ladder squads in action
    CZ.
    CZ.
    Eh man, what's not ment to be is not ment to be n_n
    eden
    eden
    man that sucked, oh well; happens man
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…