Snowy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• paired for all gens, am bst can play saturday & sunday 8pm onwards but possibly before or after, let me know what works for you
    hey we're opps for nu open, i'm gmt+2, available every day from 11 am to 6 pm, when do you want to play ?
    Snowy
    Snowy
    Hey can we reschedule for Thursday? Some things came up and I won't be able to make it
    Z+V
    sure, no problem. 12pm my time on smogtours ?
    Snowy
    Snowy
    Yep
    Hey I still have to make a team or two haha. Im gmt -5 and I work the night shift so that kinda works out well. If you want to do sometime this Saturday (maybe Sunday for you) at anytime 1am-6am (3pm-8pm for you) is best for me but I can do other times. I may have to do battle-break-battle and not have the timer on as I am at work, but most of the time it's chill. Do you have a preference for days/times/anything?
    hey duuud
    wen wanna play ou circuit gmt +3
    prefer before 11 since gonna travel
    Snowy
    Snowy
    GMT +10, can do weekdays from 6pm-10pm, Saturday from 3pm-10pm and Sunday from 12pm-10pm (excluding 6pm).
    pj
    pj
    wen ur on pm me in dicord or here
    Snowy
    Snowy
    im free now if you are
    hey tadarinri told me he can play anytime on sunday after 7pm gmt +3 . Dont know if that works for u
    Snowy
    Snowy
    I can't do this time, please check the available times I already posted on his wall.
    Hi Snowy,
    When would you like to play for ou circuit? I am gmt +2 and can play my time: p much any reasonable time except thursday. Please message me back some slots
    Snowy
    Snowy
    right now?
    Snowy
    Snowy
    guess not! I'm GMT +10, can do weekdays from 6pm-10pm, Saturday from 3pm-10pm and Sunday from 12pm-10pm. Lmk what works
    Larry
    Larry
    lets do saturday 10pm
    Hi Snowy,
    When would you like to play for No Z move tour? I am gmt -4 and can play my time: Saturday 6/17 6-9pm and Sunday 6/18 9-11am and 6-9pm. Please message me back some slots if those times don't work as we are pretty close to the deadline (6/19 at 11:5pm gmt-7)
    We're up for wcop,when are you available?
    I'm gmt+3 c:
    Snowy
    Snowy
    GMT +10, can do weekdays from 6pm-10pm, Saturday's from 3pm-10pm and Sunday's from 1pm-10pm. Lmk what works.
    BluBirD
    BluBirD
    I'll pm you eventually. :3
    when cna u play fir wcip? im gmt-7
    Snowy
    Snowy
    How far back can you push the Saturday time to? Cause I play UK around the same time and I'd prefer not to play back to back lol
    watashi
    watashi
    like midnight my time? i can also play on sunday from around 7 pm to midnight
    Snowy
    Snowy
    I guess Saturday (technically Sunday) at midnight your time works. Is your week 3 free at all? If not will just stick to this week at midnight
    hey, do you have a link to a full size Oceania banner? thanks :)
    P Squared
    P Squared
    actually found it. but if you know who drew it lmk too
    Snowy
    Snowy
    Imas drew it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…