Smogon Forums

Empo
Empo
i'd be cool with fighting today, lmk
GBlade
GBlade
I'm GMT+2 too, I have an exam the 22nd so I'd appreciate if we could play the 23rd/24th
GBlade
GBlade
Also, I'm free during the afternoon and night too
Empo
Empo
can we play today?
Empo
Empo
it's just a bo1 and i'll be pretty busy so it would be really appreciated if we could play today
GBlade
GBlade
I really need to study and I'd have to build. I can play pretty much any day from the 23rd onwards. If you can't really play any of those days I'll try to make a team real quick after and I'll let you know later today/tomorrow.
Empo
Empo
yeah as i said it would be appreciated.
Empo
Empo
i'll be on for the next 3 hours. lmk.
Empo
Empo
if you cant make it today then we can makeit tomorrow afternoon gmt +2
GBlade
GBlade
Sry, sth popped up and I couldn't make it. I'll try to build and be ready tomorrow. Can't promise anything though, I don't have much free time today/tomorrow
Empo
Empo
ok sure
Empo
Empo
I'll be idling on Stours and main server during the afternoon and night, just tell me if that suits you so i can get ready
Empo
Empo
am online :o hmu whenever
GBlade
GBlade
I don't think I'm gonna be able to make it today. I need to study quite a lot and I'm incredibly tired. Sorry. If any other time in the upcoming days suits you I'll be able to play.
Empo
Empo
then lets play the 23rd lol
GBlade
GBlade
Just woke up for my exam. I brely got any sleep tonight so I'll probably take a nap after my exam. The 23rd works better for me but I'll probably be able to play when I wake up from that nap later today. Thx for your patience, it's probably been a bit of a pain to schedule with me.
Empo
Empo
lol come on ive been waiting for 3 days with a late response per every day and you always say that you gotta do some stuff at like midnight, so come on let's fight today and stop johning
Empo
Empo
rofl ok lets play tomorrow. If u dont show up ill call activity because im tired of waiting
Empo
Empo
2 pm gmt +2 thats the time pce