Accel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey we paired for uu open, im gmt +2, when does it work for you?
    Accel
    Accel
    Yo n_n

Gmt - 4 here, I'm free all day on Saturday and Sunday so somewhere from 6 pm to midnight could work for both days.
    fran17
    fran17
    Uhm can you 8 pm my time on saturday?
    Accel
    Accel
    Should work man, see you then
    I haven't seen you since uu majors, how's life been? :]
    Accel
    Accel
    Mq!! I've been good man, a little stressed lately but life's not life without stress. How's everything on your end?
    Mq
    Mq
    I'm trying to get back where I was, but I am confused as I don't see any gen 6 uu fams on PS, not even you :c
    Accel
    Accel
    Haha I can't log on as much anymore unfortunately, I try to get on whenever I can.
    hey mate, we're paired for auth vs non auth. see you on when? :o
    Highways
    Highways
    Good luck trying to find a job :D. Unfortunately, this is really late. Can we play this weekend or ask for an extension?
    Accel
    Accel
    Not finding a job, already have two lmao that's why i'm hardly ever on anymore. Literally only free during the time I just gave you. Same goes for the weekend...I'll talk to Leo and see what we can do.
    Highways
    hi bb, pspl when fight? I'd prefer if we played on the weekend since I have a few exams this week u_u i'm GMT-4 lmk what works best for you
    Accel
    Accel
    Will be online some time today, maybe in 4-5 hrs, that cool?
    nui
    nui
    Yeah that doesn't sound too bad just lmk when you're on i'm out and about today i'll figure out to get on a computer
    nui
    nui
    I'm on now, I'll be on for a few hours.
    bro you gotta build around sd sceptile for bw
    it's actually scary
    Accel
    Accel
    Ngl I was going to bring it one week but decided against it at the last minute
    let's play this weekend for circlejerk tour? im gmt-7. i should be online all saturday, but let's talk at tour time at smogtours/discord!
    Accel
    Accel
    Gmt -4 here, I'll be on for most of this Saturday so we can get it done then. Discord's 'Accel#3905' if you want to stay in contact there.
    undisputed
    undisputed
    great! see you then
    hi bro gsc cup when, im gmt+2 and very flexible
    Accel
    Accel
    Hey man. You can take the win, I'm too busy with irl stuff and prob won't go far in classic, so it's better for you to move on :]
    looks like I'll get my revenge from uu open 2 years ago, when rby cup man :)
    Posho
    Posho
    You sure? dl isn't until next sunday
    Accel
    Accel
    yeah man I have way too much going on irl so this stuff has to take a backseat
    Posho
    Posho
    Alright, I wish you best of luck with whatever you're dealibg out there :)
    when do you wanna Fite in diamond pearl platinum ?
    Accel
    Accel
    Sounds good, I'll be on stours under this name for most of tomorrow so you can shoot me a pm whenever you see me on and we'll play.
    HSA
    HSA
    any chance you're still on?

i was on tours for most of the day but don't think i caught you

(i fell asleep for the past 3 hrs tho rip my sleep schedule)
    Accel
    Accel
    Eating dinner rn, would you be down to play in like 20 min?
    Hey there, we are paired for BW cup, when would you like to play? I'm GMT -4 and free during most of the day Mon, Tues, and Thurs,
    Accel
    Accel
    Busy during those days which is why I didn't list them as an option
    Skeptics
    Alright then, I can do sometime Friday afternoon
    Accel
    Accel
    Sounds good, thanks for being so accommodating. I really appreciate it!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…