Hulavuta
    how'd you find this vid tho. did you just search it

only 1 comment (which was himself) and only like 135 views lol
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    It's the second result for "prestige bullet catch"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opnT5w_TH2Y

these gag vids are so dumb

especially the ending where they have to make sure it's a tie so it's non-partisan

it was ok when ERB did it with Lincoln but this is just bad
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    oh yeah that is a good point actually, that they don't normally have a winner anyway. IDK maybe they were just really politically conscious then lol. I also disliked that Lincoln basically gave the "objective criticism" of both candidates, ruining the subjectivity of them criticizing each other. But it was enough of a novelty that I didn't mind the first time.

When it happened in Clinton vs. Trump that was a little tedious
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Except for the fact that Lincoln says Romney is flip floppy and too rich and then says he likes obama but he's lazy or something.

Also the Lincoln battle is definitely in my disliked category of battles. Season 1 :/
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I disliked the Lincoln one just because the opponent was Chuck Norris. It was so lazy, they just stole from chucknorrisfacts.com lol

Also yes it was subjective but put in an "objective" perspective
    you ever wonder why The Fallen was never mentioned again in any of the Transformers movies. despite being a really important part of history apparently.
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    I'm more curious where the infinite number of decepticons keep showing up from you know, basically the same conundrum
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I assume they were lost in space or they built more or something like that. I dunno. That's a good question.

But movies 3-5 all involve some important guy from the past coming back. I haven't seen them but like 4 and 5 even go back to the Dinosaurs and the Medieval Knights, wouldn't any of these guys be related to The Fallen if he was walking around Earth for a long time. these guys were a big deal too I mean they ate suns. nobody ever mentions them again
    THIS IS SLIPKNOT

HE'S GOT MY BACK

I'D ADVICE NOT GETTING KILLED BY HIM

HIS KNOTS TRAP THE SOULS OF ITS VICTIMS
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    *flashback to 1985 when slip knot's brother hung himself and had his spirit absorbed forever into the cursed rope that slipknot now uses :(*
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    lol that is pretty good

you meant hanged himself though

also I'm pretty sure the Katana flashback was supposed to take place like a few hours before her appearance, that's why she was late lol
    what exactly made Mr. Earle a bad guy btw
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    why did he fire Fox anyway. he was a really cartoonish villain
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    i can't even remember what he looks like; that's just the times the movie came out in tho dude. We didn't have "good" superhero movies yet, just chartactures
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    the rest of the movie was great though. Earle was just weird. I think it's maybe the best in the series after rewatching, at least the first half is better than anything in the second two movies.

I like how unclear Batman's code was at this point. He wasn't totally against killing yet. In principle he was but he wasn't above making excuses yet. "Didn't have time to observe the rules of the road" when he was running over and possibly crushing cops inside of their cars. "I won't kill you, but I don't have to save you". He doesn't feel that way about The Joker in TDK though, he saves him anyway.
    Coldplay is unlike many other artists. He uses skill, color, talent, and happiness. While other people sing about killing, racism, or sex... Coldplay is an all-out original singer, and deserves more attention and respect. As a kid, I really needed good music like this, to keep me from thinking about all the bad things happening to and around me. Shutout to coldplay!!!!
    was Ken Watanabe really just a decoy for Liam Neeson? or did Liam Neeson, as second-in-command, inherit the name Ra's al Ghul after Ken died?
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    It's just that everywhere I look it says that Ken was a decoy and it never says as much in the actual film. I guess an argument against this is that Liam Neeson appoints that other Asian dude to be a fake Ra's at Bruce's birthday party.

As for theatricality and deception, I do not see the point of lying to your own members though. If it was a public face, I understand. Like at the party. But otherwise, what's the point? It's just a name and doesn't change his character at all.

From what I gather it was just that Nolan wanted the reveal of Liam Neeson as the villain to be a surprise, since he usually plays heroes. (Although he is revealed to be a villain the same time the "decoy" Ra's is, so...the real surprise is that he's still alive)
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    do you like this theory or do I talk too much
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    I do like it
    Fun exercise: put the Mandarin plot twist in other movies

like what if The Joker was really an actor hired by the mob and didn't believe anything he said

and when Batman was beatin' him up in the interrogation room he was like "dude i'm just an actor stop hitting me"
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    in Man of Steel it turns out Superman has no powers, everyone was an actor pranking him his entire life similar to The Truman Show

he tries to fly off a building and falls to his death
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    LOL that would be pretty good, I like it more than the other
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I don't think I minded the twist in Iron Man 3 all that much though. But I was never that invested in The Mandarin, always thought he was kind of a hokey villain. Maybe it would've been better if he was real but not being real it's still okay.
    I had a dream last night that James Cameron made an expansion for Half Life 1.

I have been having a lot of James Cameron dreams. Maybe he's my avatar, like when I go to sleep I wake up as him and vice versa
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    That's honestly spooky, and his expansion would be too I bet
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    can't wait to see what James Cameron dream I have tonight
    "Octo" is latin for "eight", and there are eight to collect, while "-lith" is from the Greek "lithos," meaning "stone." Thus, "Octolith" means "eight stones." Also, each octolith has eight sides.
    I had a dream that CryoGyro went to film camp. Which was weird because he said he didn't like movies (which itself is weird but whateva). But he liked it because it was creative
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    What is film camp
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    like a week long camp where you make movies I guess lol. it was a dream not real
    I had a dream that James Cameron was the star of Transformers and he built a little robot son. Anyway later on the boy gets shot and killed and it was done in a really distasteful way. Like to the extent of being disturbing, like a kid watching another kid get torture-murdered.
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    how do u have such privilege to remember these omg
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    usually if a dream makes me feel something I wake up and feel the same way and think "why do I feel like this rn" and it comes back to me
    Last night, I had a dream that I was in a shitty Marlon Wayans comedy or something and I was the 5th most important cast member (it was an ensemble film) and the guy I spent most screentime with wasn't really much of an actor either. However, as long as we got 600$ I was ok with it and it'd be worth it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…