snøfall
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, when do you wanna play for ROA Room Tour of June? (We both have subbed in) I'm GMT-4, and I'm totally free til tuesday.
    snøfall
    snøfall
    Im gmt+2 would 9pm my time today or tmr work ?
    Lazuli
    Lazuli
    Tuesday works
    snøfall
    snøfall
    Ok cya tmr
    yo, we're paired for Round 2 of the Ubers Summer Seasonal. My availability this week is pretty bad. I'm free pretty much all Wednesday except for around 6-8 EDT (GMT-4), I can also do Friday after 4 PM EDT. I might be able to make something else work out but that's all i really have certain for now.
    Hi i'm your opponent in ROA Room Championship - April Playoffs When can you play? I'm GMT -5
    snøfall
    snøfall
    im gmt+2. Does tmr 10pm my time work for you ?
    Neblina
    Neblina
    Yes now xD
    snøfall
    snøfall
    not now im playing smogtours. i asked to play tmr and if that works for you
    Hallo, we're paired for the one overused tour, I'm GMT -3, when can you play? I'll be free mostly today, tomorrow, Saturday, and Sunday.
    Hey, when do you wanna play for dpp cup? I'm gmt-5, lmk what works best for you.
    snøfall
    snøfall
    How about sunday 1hour before smogtours ?
    d0nut
    d0nut
    That should work if we can start on time, if about a half hour before then works to be safe perhaps we can shoot for that.
    snøfall
    snøfall
    Yeah that works i should be on around that time anyways, cya sunday
    Hello! I'm your LC swiss r5 opponent. I am busy throughout the weekend up to the 17th after 4 pm. I am available at around 4:30 pm + pdt on Tuesday. I am available after 3 pm on Wednesday, and after 4:30 pm. However, I am free this Friday so we can probably face each other before the timed deadline? That'll be before 8:59 pm my time. :( sorry for the busy schedule.
    snøfall
    snøfall
    Im gmt +2 all the times you proposed are in the middle of the night for me. Only option is friday maybe we can do like 10pm my time which is 1pm for you
    Like A Star
    Like A Star
    Okay. 1pm it is for Friday
    snøfall
    snøfall
    nice cya then
    when can you play for lc ssnl? i'm gmt-5, weekends work best.
    snøfall
    snøfall
    so would be nice if you could confirm if that time is ok for you, imma just assume it works as you said saturday is pretty free for you
    SilentMango
    SilentMango
    oh sorry, i wasn't sure what day you meant. I can do around 5pm your time today.
    snøfall
    snøfall
    sure cya then
    lc when? im gnt +2, staying home this week, so just give me a time and ill be there
    when do you want to play for seasonal bud? im est time zone
    snøfall
    snøfall
    isnt est the same as gmt-5 ? it would be 3pm your time then
    tcr
    tcr
    i believe its a 5 hour difference, at least according to this time zone converter (i set your area to berlin not quite sure where at in germany u are). regardless, i can make 3pm just as well as 5 pm, and will probably be lurking on ps sometime after my only class on friday, which ends at 2 pm. so im free any time after that n_n

sorry im really bad with figuring out time zones D:
    snøfall
    snøfall
    yeah should be correct imma be around at that time window anyways aswell so yeah lets aim for it
    when do you want to play for OURPL?
    Reverb
    Reverb
    let's do 9pm your time. that should be 4pm my time. to make sure i'm right, please let me know what time I posted on your wall in your time. thanks.
    snøfall
    snøfall
    You posted at 11pm my time. Pretty sure your calc is right and even if your an hour off imma be on in the evening anyways. Cya saturday
    Reverb
    Reverb
    on PS as Reverb
    Hey we're paired up for RBY GC. I'm GMT-6 and have a ton of availability. When do you wanna play?
    snøfall
    snøfall
    Gmt +1 here friday evening or saturday around 8-10 pm my time woild work best
    Golden Gyarados
    Golden Gyarados
    Saturday at 8pm your time should be 1pm my time, and that works perfect - let's schedule that.
    snøfall
    snøfall
    nice cya then
    Hey, want to team up for Tyranitar Cup? I need a BWer (I will ADV and I'm contacting another free agent for DPP)
    when do you want to play TLT losers bracket round 3, I can play pretty much anytime as long its reasonable. GMT 0
    snøfall
    snøfall
    if you want we can play today in the next few hours. otherwise monday,wendesday and friday evening and on the weekend gmt +1 would work
    You are subbing for Blazenix? Let me know when you are available to play, I should be free for the next few hours
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…