Kiyo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• dude your ct is so rude.... please change it girls wont find you very attractive
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    suck my dick - me to every gril
    DTC
    DTC
    that explains why you're still a virgin
    Yo?? I'm your opponent for mono seasonals when can u play
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    oh my b i forgot. im pst so it shouldnt be too hard to find a time to play. i could do either around 8:30am or anytime after like 3pm tomorrow, if that doesnt work lemme know and i can figure out when is good for the rest of the week
    Opp for Exegutour, timezone is GMT+1 and available most of tomorrow from 3pm onwards
    Niadev
    Niadev
    Let me know when you're ready. I can do Monday if you want, but I think that might be pushing the deadline a little.
    Niadev
    Niadev
    nvm about the deadline bit, apparently we can ask for extensions if need be
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    i'll be on like all day today and tomorrow, if u dont see me on ps best way to get me is to have someone highlight me on discord
    hey im your opponent for monotype summer snls 2 so when is a good time to play? im est its currently 9:45 pm
    Hello Kiyo, what time would be good for you to play PSPL?

I'm GMT+8 and I can only play 8pm-11pm my time on weekdays (which I know sucks for you, sorry about that) and while I think I'm decently free on the weekend I'm not sure what may crop up.

So unless you're okay with waking up super early perhaps I'd like to know when you're free around the weekend so we can arrange a good time? Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Two questions: One, do you have an idea of when the NU VR thread will go up?
    Two, did you know Spongebob is the best anime?
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    probably a few weeks into beta, we dont really want to create a vr atm because of how liberal we intend to be with banning pokemon
    when do you wanna play mpl
    gmt+2
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    can we do sunday, im really busy until then. if not sunday i could prob squeeze it in tomorrow evening gmt-8
    Larry
    Larry
    sunday 8pm gmt+2 works
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    yeah that sounds fine, see you then
    Hey we have mpl this week, are you good with playing on friday saturday or sunday? Time doesn't really matter to me, I'm GMT -4 so just lmk.
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    Sorry I forgot to respond. My laptop is broken so I kinda didn't log on all day. I can be online tomorrow for the majority of the day
    Moosical
    Moosical
    No probs, it happens. I'll probably be on after 3pm my time again today, so I'll keep an eye out for you
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    iight i'll be online for a while now
    gsc cup, gmt +3 prefer weekends (sunday?) evening my time, lmk what works for u
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    That should work yeah
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    can we postpone this by 24 hours for my saturday morning ur friday night? i got a job interview tmrw morning
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    Yeah that actually works better for me too
    I do not make idle promises. When I said you could punch me in the face if we met in Seattle while I wore my Team Skull Grunt outfit, I meant it. I will be there, but not for the Regional - I'll actually be there for a convention even nerdier than yours.

Was there someone else that wanted in on this? Either way, I'm happy to organize it and make sure it's recorded for posterity.
    Hello, when can u play me ?
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    hi there, my apologies for not replying until now. it's been an extremely busy weekend. I'll be online for the next few hours if you have time to play. otherwise I'll need to ask GG for an extension. I'm gmt-7 and the best times for me to play are tomorrow from 4pm-11pm and wednesday from 6pm-11pm
    Golden Gyarados
    Golden Gyarados
    Since the initial contact here took place so late in the week and Kiyo's response happened the next day, I'm not comfortable giving CyberOdin activity and I don't want to coin flip, so you have an extension til Wednesday.
    Hey we still need to play for the BW Cup, tomorrow is the deadline, lemme know when u will have time to do it xD. Im gmt+2 and will be on tonight and tomorrow most of the day i think.
    Were playing for mpl, gmt -8. Can play on weekends
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    hi sorry i wasnt online today. im pst so we match up pretty well. i get home at like 4:30 pm tomorrow so hopefully we can play that evening. if that absolutely doesnt work let me know so my team can sub ig
    maroon
    maroon
    Alright, tomorrow after 4ish works for me
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    im on smogtours whenever u have time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…