Void
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey dude we play for nupl. would you be down for wknd sometime, probably friday or sunday? i can play earlier if we need but i'm lazy

us central timezone, it's 4:10 pm for me as i post
    jake
    jake
    i'm up and at em, so msg me on discord or have rozes do it and ill be ready to play for the next couple hrs

if for any reason this time doesnt work out for you ill do my best to accommodate your schedule since its my fault we missed the first
    jake
    jake
    i think it's like 1am for you rn so i don't think you'll hop on to play right now

let me know what other times work for you man, i'll be somewhere today from 4pm my time til probably 9pmish but entirely free outside of that
    jake
    jake
    not to spam you with msgs lol but im going to bed soon, ill be available from 9am mine tomorrow to noon, and i can play around deadline time as well so we should be able to complete this one way or another
    hey, when rupl? I'm gmt -7, free evenings my time weds/thurs, afternoons fri/sat/sun, but i'm pretty flexible with times right now, so let me know when works best
    Windsong
    Windsong
    hey man, was waiting for over an hour past 2 today and you never showed up. I'm free to play tomorrow, but give me a concrete time
    Void
    Void
    my b, i'll be on at 12pm yours today. if you can't make that i'll be on for a while more but as early as possible would be best as i'm 8 hours ahead of you and have some plans tonight.
    Windsong
    Windsong
    ya that's good by me
    when lcpl, im free gmt+2 in my nights
    Void
    Void
    i still have another round to play for dpp cup finals tonight and i'm rly tired by now, is there any chance we can play tmr instead?
    Real FV13
    Real FV13
    I made an effort to be here rn -__________-, i think i can tomorrow, but bud, u chose the day, that's annoying
    Void
    Void
    i'm sorry to hear that, but since you said you were free at night i thought that meant night was the most comfortable time for you. i said sat night but as it turns out midnight was a bit too late. if there's another time where you don't have to go out of your way to get on you should let me know.
    Void
    Void
    yeah, sorry. stuff happened and i got held up for a long time. sunday around the same time works for me if you can make that.
    fitzy72
    we can figure it out tommorow

I can't commit to any time right now
    fitzy72
    contact me on discord in lc server or get someone on your team to do it today

I'm not going to bother reading smogon messages
    lcpl when play?

GMT +1, after 7pm is usually good, more time available at weekend
    Void
    Void
    how's saturday afternoon? maybe around 2-3 pm
    fitzy72
    3pm sounds good
    MPL gmt-5 when do you want to play? I prefer the weekend
    Void
    Void
    gmt+1, i can do saturday afternoon yours if that works
    Vid
    Vid
    Perfect
    Dont u dare stealing my waifu asshole
    Void
    Void
    shes mine now, u can settle for dybalas d*ck up ur butt
    lcpl, edt, im good whenever
    tcr
    tcr
    sure
    tcr
    tcr
    hey my sister messaged me this morning, idk if ill be able to make saturday, and i know for sure i wont be able to make sunday (mothers day weekend). Any way you can play today at all? if not we'll just try for sat then ill get subbed on sun if we can't play
    Void
    Void
    Today prob not possible since i'm gonna be out most of the day and i don't even have a team ready, was going to work on that tonight or tmr before we played. I'll let you know if i do manage to have a team ready and it's not too late or im not too sleepy yet, but it's pretty unlikely
    yo, we play for dpp cup. wanna play around weekend or thursday/friday?
    Void
    Void
    saturday is best for me, friday prob works as well, thursday maybe but not sure
    Kingler
    Kingler
    lets try to make thursday then & if that doesn't work we can try friday
    Kingler
    Kingler
    i'm down to fight pretty much whenever from this point onwards, so hit me up if you find me on smogtours
    I don't know if you're around but I'm on stours now if you want to play
    Void
    Void
    ya sry i was already out by that time. i'll be on around stour time today prob so hmu then.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…